How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

bp Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant36 reviews
Dependant on the level you sit at is how this company value your work life balance, Management work from home frequently when the grunts of the business must attend the office irrelevant to what they have on in their home life. Alot of double standards more a do as i say not as i do culture
good company. Managed many different aspects of the Oil and Gas business for BP.. Enjoyed working for the company for 9 + years Looking for another company to use my BP office skills
Stop and Go is owned by great people. I enjoyed working here. I was able to balance my home life and work. I enjoyed meeting different people everyday.
I enjoyed working at BP. They treat their people well and the work is challenging. I only left BP as part of the 2015 Upstream Simplification. (i.e., I was laid off.) I currently am desirous of a new job.
Pros
Treat their employees well
Cons
Uncertainty of the economy and the oil business.
very good co workers and management, many interesting thinks I have to learned , its the first biggest company I have worked with.
Pros
lunch is provided
Work 12-hours a day for two weeks on and two weeks off. Perform administrative assistant duties as assigned. Make daily flight changes for approximately 300 employees.
Its a great place to work with lots of training given every step of the way. Delivaring a job weldone is easy as we have all the help we need to go foward.
I loved woking at BP its a great place to work and great for familys. they have a great work home life ballance
Working at BP has made me a safer person in the workplace as well as in my home life. Diversity and Inclusion is big at BP. BP is a great place to work.
Pros
Flexible schedules, working lunches in fine restaurants and team atmosphere
Cons
Work life balance
I enjoyed every moment I worked here from the first day I started. The people are very kind and the environment is laid back however everyone does their job. I will miss BP very much.
A typical day at work would include: meeting and greeting new vendors and contractors, preparing conference calls and meetings, answering incoming calls, and warehouse assistance. I learned how a global company operates, new skills, and policy and procedures.
Great work location in West Houston. Administrative staff is excellent to work for.
Very nice atmosphere, room for advancement. Concentration on learnign new protocols and disciplines.
Pros
salary, learning assistance
Cons
alot of contractors
Hours 6 to 3:30, Monday through Friday, 40 hour week.BP is where I got my learning experience.Managers changed freaquently, they were moved through the company from state. Most of them were great people.I got along with all my co-workers. I can honestly say we were a family.Keeping track of everyone on bad weather days when they were out in the field.Working as a family was the most enjoyable part of the job.A very sad day when I retired.
Pros
working so well with everyone.
Cons
i don't beleave i had any cons about this job.
I enjoyed every minute at the office. I had to spend a lot of time there, but it was never boring to me.I had challenges and my work was recognized.My supervisors cared about me and provided all necessary tools to make me feel comfortable at the office. They trusted me, they appreciate my efforts, so it was reflected in my performance.
Pros
benefits, environment, tools to work.
Cons
sometimes it was difficult to have life balance
I had great bosses. I loved working for this company and for my team. This was the best job I had.