BP Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 367 reviews matching the search See all 3,815 reviews
Quick paced and busy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJune 30, 2018
There was so much to do at all times which didn't bother me at all, I loved how fast paced it was; it made the time go by quick and the shifts were more than bearable. It helped me deal with rude customers and how to keep up with inventory.
Pros
Long lunch and quick work day
Cons
Closing late
I learned alot but no oppurtunity for advancement
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Crystal River, FLJune 29, 2018
This job has refreshed my cashier skills as well as dealing with unhappy customers. I was the only one there and ran everything from lottery to stocking shelves and coolers, cleaning parking lot, emptying outside trash cans as well as cleaning inside the store and the bathroom.
the job gets slow in the winter
WORK AS A CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 17, 2018
it ok too work there you meet everyone you know in the community and that could be a downfall personally, I was able to walk to work from my house which was a good thing about working there
Pros
you know everyone in the community
Cons
I was able to walk 6 mintues to work
great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 12, 2018
i learned a lot while working here. All the staff are amazing and treated all of their co workers with respect. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to all the different types of people.
It was a fun workplace overall.
BP-Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 6, 2018
I didn’t mind working with my coworkers! I miss them! I just had to move. I’ve been wanting to leave for a while. They just don’t have any benefits, and I had 4 weeks paid vacations, and been there for so long. I needed something different and I’m getting older.
Pros
Very nice coworkers!
Cons
No health benefits or vacuum pay.
It was fun job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 24, 2018
I worked overnight which was difficult at first but it became easy overly time. I worked the cash register and the outside lot each day with changing trash sweeping and mopping ect
Fun Place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western CapeMay 23, 2018
Come early at work. Focus on your work , don't mix your Personal issues with your work. Team work . Dislike long hours and I like challenges .
Pros
Bonuses and overtime
Cons
Shifts
Fun job, but not a career
Convenience Store Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wabasha, MN 55981May 15, 2018
I enjoyed working at BP. The people were great, customers were usually friendly, and management was amazing. This job was a great inspiration to me and has gotten me to the point of wanting the career I intend on getting.
Horrible management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Glendale, WIMay 14, 2018
This job had very poor management. I was harassed by my boss and when going above him nothing was done. I ran into a lot of ethical issues with him. Employees never got breaks and often had to work in place of the manager as he left freely remaining clocked in. No one cared about each other, everything was inconstant and management was the worst I have ever experienced.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
No breaks
easy work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHMay 9, 2018
Cleaning and customer service is 99% of the job. Specific day to day to jobs and everyday cleaning responsibilities. Overall at the end of the day its an easy check with to much drama.
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 3, 2018
Fun work place good management great co workers funny customers. As many hours as you can work. As many shifts as you can work. Discount on food easy work.
Pros
As many hours and shifts as you want.
Cons
The hourly wages
management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 29, 2018
working in a gas station individual get to learn a lot about responsibilities of taking care of customer, keeping the store clean, and have everything ready by end of the shift.
good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  WishawApril 17, 2018
it was good place to work people were fantastic and cutomers as well. i met there a lot of people. i had a lot of customers every day. i was sad when that job ended.
It was a learning experience since that was my first time working in a gas station. The customers was friendly.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rolesville, NCApril 9, 2018
It was a very quite place of business and always stayed busy every now and then. Always helped out my customers to the best of my abilities. Management was fair until we had switched new owners without the proper heads up.
Great environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Falkville, ALMarch 31, 2018
Love working with the public this way and absolutely loved my job but manager acted childish and fired me. It needs to have more security measures taken for the night and overnight shifts also.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Interrupted /short breaks
yes i will
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 25, 2018
its a typical work place give good hours and a good pay i really have nothing to said about bp but it a good place to work at. i love the shirt thst we have to wear
great job place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2018
a good part time job for someone who would like to work weekends. can work extra hours if approve by manager..........................................
Pros
discounts
Cons
days off
relaxing place to work
cashier (Former Employee) –  stevens Point, WIMarch 12, 2018
a good place to work. I wish they would give more training days. sometimes it gets really slow, but when that happens you have time to clean bathrooms, and the pumps
Great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, GAMarch 12, 2018
I loved my job...i loved to see and meet new people.. I really enjoyed my hours. I was working two jobs at the time so my hours were alittle crazy but they worked with me to
eh
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 5, 2018
Was good for a while but seemed to have changed when they were bought out by another company. Was ok while I was there thanks to my manager. Seems that you just have to find the right combination.

51.5K