Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier383 reviews
Pay window not the best. No direct deposit options. Paper checks late in afternoon. Just got message saying pay checks delayed because company paid taxes before paying employees. With covd19, I've lost over 16 hrs. Now can't get paid. Not once has my manager came to me to talk about it and see how the company can help out or assist me in unemployment. That's just shows how important we are to this company. Got
Come early at work. Focus on your work , don't mix your Personal issues with your work. Team work . Dislike long hours and I like challenges .
Pros
Bonuses and overtime
Cons
Shifts
I enjoyed working at BP. The people were great, customers were usually friendly, and management was amazing. This job was a great inspiration to me and has gotten me to the point of wanting the career I intend on getting.
This job had very poor management. I was harassed by my boss and when going above him nothing was done. I ran into a lot of ethical issues with him. Employees never got breaks and often had to work in place of the manager as he left freely remaining clocked in. No one cared about each other, everything was inconstant and management was the worst I have ever experienced.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
No breaks
Cleaning and customer service is 99% of the job. Specific day to day to jobs and everyday cleaning responsibilities. Overall at the end of the day its an easy check with to much drama.
Fun work place good management great co workers funny customers. As many hours as you can work. As many shifts as you can work. Discount on food easy work.
Pros
As many hours and shifts as you want.
Cons
The hourly wages
working in a gas station individual get to learn a lot about responsibilities of taking care of customer, keeping the store clean, and have everything ready by end of the shift.
it was good place to work people were fantastic and cutomers as well. i met there a lot of people. i had a lot of customers every day. i was sad when that job ended.
It was a very quite place of business and always stayed busy every now and then. Always helped out my customers to the best of my abilities. Management was fair until we had switched new owners without the proper heads up.
Love working with the public this way and absolutely loved my job but manager acted childish and fired me. It needs to have more security measures taken for the night and overnight shifts also.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Interrupted /short breaks
its a typical work place give good hours and a good pay i really have nothing to said about bp but it a good place to work at. i love the shirt thst we have to wear
a good part time job for someone who would like to work weekends. can work extra hours if approve by manager..........................................
Pros
discounts
Cons
days off
a good place to work. I wish they would give more training days. sometimes it gets really slow, but when that happens you have time to clean bathrooms, and the pumps
I loved my job...i loved to see and meet new people.. I really enjoyed my hours. I was working two jobs at the time so my hours were alittle crazy but they worked with me to
Was good for a while but seemed to have changed when they were bought out by another company. Was ok while I was there thanks to my manager. Seems that you just have to find the right combination.
This was very pleasing to me because of my first job after graduating. I had the best shift 6 to 2:30 was able to stay with my child after work. My benefits was great they match dollar for dollar on your 401k. And my manager always push me to do more and bigger things such as wanting to train me as assistant manager teaching me more skills. So as I grow with a company I decided to help her out and insisting her as a assistant manager because she had to let go of her sister manager at the time. So that's how I got to be able to learn how to do books balancing out count lottery and balance it out taking the bank deposits to the bank and a little bit of scheduling.
Pros
When we had company picnics they paid for everything.
Cons
You have to find time for your break.
On a typical day I would wait on customers, clean the food equipment and start more up, clean the store, stock the coolers, do all the dishes, I would also do some of the managers work on the computers.
Pros
Free Grill food, and donuts!
Cons
Overnights were hard!
poorly managed and left to the dogs a bit. Mainly just ringing up fuel and the car shop totals. Management was almost non-existent unless it was for a negative reason.
Pros
small discount on gas
Cons
Poor pay, bad management
I came in very happy ,on time doing as I should and enjoying taken care of customers ,others is what gave me more hours and I enjoy taken care of customers and putting them first and doing my job as an employ .
Pros
Free dranks, But it was ok I would purfuer to pay
Cons
Had short braks at times, once in a while 30 miutes if not bussie
this role was very good i liked it a lot i loved the staff members and i can't deny that the salary was very good too, shame i had to leave really but oh well.
Very nice training provided, very clean and energetic place to work , good customer service, get good benefits like health, free coffee and fountain drink