Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Cashier

Pay window not the best. No direct deposit options. Paper checks late in afternoon. Just got message saying pay checks delayed because company paid taxes before paying employees. With covd19, I've lost over 16 hrs. Now can't get paid. Not once has my manager came to me to talk about it and see how the company can help out or assist me in unemployment. That's just shows how important we are to this company. Got
Typical day of work is when we have less cashier on busy day.I learned how to behaive with customer and let them know any promotion.staffs were very good.
Pros
ponus
Cons
8hours
Fun place to work, had to part ways with management after they added to my workload some pretty unreasonable tasks. Fairies Trolls Dungeons Warlocks Indians
The owners were great people to work for and they were very understanding. Being a college student there were days and hours I could not work and they were able to work with my college schedule.
Pros
Great Owners
Cons
I worked alone
I was responsible for incoming supplies, depositing money into the bank deposits as well as running the cash register.
Manager wasn't very professional. But she no longer works there. I loved my job and I'm sure it's a great place to work now that there's a change in management.
I put in 6 months at the fas station to pass time and make money after highschool. With my previous training i thought i was being underutilized and felt it was time for something different.
Pros
Free lunch
fun working enviroment, face to face customer service, staff are perfect to work with, learned to organise work, serving people with fuel and confectionery, stacking shelves and taking fuel deliveries
Pros
meeting new people everyday
learning to deal with customers enquiries also learning new skills. i enjoyed my job because it was interesting meeting customers.
There was no typical day at work I've learned how to count cigs and do lottery tickets Management was ok I enjoyed working with all my co-workers There wasn't any hard parts working there The most enjoyable part of the job was my co workers, customers and management
Pros
You can eat and drink certain food for free
Cons
not really. we had rude customers at time but I handled it
I did more work than my pay grade required there was a problem paying me more for my work so i conceded it was an unfair work place.
Worked nights I was cashier and cleaning very nice people customers were happy.it was a clean place met a lot of interesting people along the way.
Pros
nice place
Cons
healthcare
Working at the garage is an awesome way to meet new people everyday but that is where the fun ends. The manager was okay but he treated us like criminals, he did not trust us for no reason at all.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
long unsafe hours
If you work at is place then have fun getting blamed for nothing and disrespected from managers and Owners. Even if you work hard, they won't care and won't provide you any benefits. If you don't make enough sales because gas station is not getting enough customers. The management will blame you for nothing and say that its employees fault.
hi.i did 2months job in a bp gas station,it was my first experience in usa. i learned so many things from my first job.we moved from columbia to belmar for better employment and better life style.
hi.i did job at bp gas station for 2 months and we moved from columbia to belmar.it was my first experience of job in usa,it was good.i learned many things.
Great job wished it last longer it was like working with family but it came to an end when my boss was bought by someone else and he lost the company.
Cons
It has been years since I have worked here but when I did I loved it until they changed the management. They seemed to not care as much and would hire basically anyone.
I did my job and at work on time and came in if called if someone called so I would go in and work so it was not a bad job to work at
I wish It could have worked out for me there. They were phasing out the old Point Of Sales system for a new one and while I worked there you had to use two registers at one time which proved difficult for me. However the employee's the company, the management... you couldn't ask for a better group.
Pros
GREAT enviroment with plenty of room to move up.
Cons
They need to expidite the transistion to the new P.O.S. syste
loved the small town feel of working there, didnt like the small town drama. Management was great but shift supervisors slacked the work off onto the other employees