BP Employee Reviews for Cashier

Found 360 reviews matching the search See all 3,706 reviews
Dissatisfaction
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 3, 2019
I would clock in and prep the deli meat and other food. than open start serving food. Management did not know what they were doing. The workplace is diverse. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some of the not so nice mangers. the most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfied customers that were happy when they left.
Trash
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMay 10, 2019
I do not miss this place the bosses were horrible barely cared about their employees or their personal life they dont care if you have to go to a funeral they want you to work when they call you
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Everything else
Glad to have got away
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Gray, GAApril 25, 2019
Owner was rude and mean to a bunch of people. never could get a day that you needed off. One day you would work day and the night the next day crazy schedule all the time.
Ok place to be
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 23, 2019
It was an average job. My location was small so I was the only cashier. It ran smoothly. Management was pretty average. They came and went, so I didn't see them much.
Was a fun place to work
Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAApril 15, 2019
I worked with family and best friends was a very fun place to work we were all a team and always gave Wonderful customer service. We all worked together and helped each other inside the station and outside . I did the Carwash outside all seasons and cashiered inside for the gas .
Pros
Got free carwash on our vehicles
Cons
Didnt always work if it rained
Good guestion
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAApril 5, 2019
The company is ok to,they take good care of customers and the staff have a good customers relationship and the customers behavior is good to the staff
Cons
Shoot brake.
pay was not great but the job itself keeps you mutlitasking
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West YorkshireApril 3, 2019
The job was great fit for me but the pay was not enough compared to the amount of work I was doing. I have learnt how to manage it all by myself, this includes managing the fuel system, managing the till alongside lottery and paypoint and serving customers of course and stacking shelves.
Pay wages terrible
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2019
I had fun working flexible work space...you be your own boss.....slow nights you might invite friends kick with you in the parking lot......All juice and energy drinks gets discounted price for employees only and you can’t ring your own drinks unless there’s another co worker working with you....
Pros
Less minimum wage, not much hours, fixed schedule without your consanguinity
Cons
Bad management, no employees discount on patrol......
Bp gas station
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 26, 2019
Stocking and also cleaning dealing with the cash register in making sure all the products is up 2 date in making sure that the customers is good with the prushase.
Solid Job to Have While Attending College
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mapleton, IA 51034March 16, 2019
Working for BP was a decent time. The day-to-day routines weren't very exciting, but they kept me busy. The management at the store I worked at was good. They were very understanding/empathetic which I have discovered is a rare trait in managers. I actually felt like I was a valuable part of the team. They were also able to work with me on setting my schedule up to match my needs with taking classes.
Pros
Good management, flexible scheduling, positive work environment
Cons
Low pay, work is not challenging, job advancement is difficult
Great place to start out
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Kenyon, MNMarch 15, 2019
This was my first job, I needed a job during high school and it turned out to be great. My manager was great, and I always had a good time at work, no matter the shift.
Pros
Talking with customers
Cons
Rude customers, drive offs
Coworkers are awesome. But... Great management
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bonne Terre, MOMarch 15, 2019
Coworkers was awrsome to talk to but not fun to work "behind" very lazy workers.. Manager is great though and she dors try to be fair to all her co-workers..
Interesting workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2019
This place teaches you a lot, having to deal with respect, manners,trust, and money handling. It was a good experience for me I’d say because of how much I learned by dealing with those things.
Overall it’s a decent job for extra cash
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Albemarle, NCMarch 5, 2019
After work anytime they needed me doing the managers job bc she acted like she had so much to do but did nothing after working many nights to come in the next morning bc they were to lazy to do it... I still get disrespected and looked at like I’m less than!! Managers were lazy and disrespectful to employees and customers all the time! I’ve seen customers walk out without purchasing what they came in there for
No job advancement very little pay
3rd Shift Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abrams, WIMarch 4, 2019
Great job if you’re in high school. No job advancement and very high turnover rate. No benefits and no pay raises. Very minimal pay and quite a bit of drama
Pros
Free coffee and soda
Cons
Bad pay
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  laucala bay ,FijiFebruary 22, 2019
i love working for BP
Management was good
workplace culture was balance
the hardest part of my job was when cahiers don't turn up and u have to go on overtime
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Salary, medical cover
Cahsier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 16, 2019
It was my first official job and I loved the staff as well as my manager there and the reason I left is because of new owners. I appreciated the opportunity that the manager took on me,
Fun place to work but poor managment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eagle, WIFebruary 8, 2019
Basically my first job so I learned a ton from being there and was able to learn customer service and money. The only problem I really had was with my boss and how he treated is and the store, kind of like he just didn't care and was only about gaining money. Probably why there was no coverage on any health or dental insurance and why I never once got a raise.
Pros
Quiet, meeting friendly people, close to home
Cons
Unprofessional manager, no insurance, no vacation, also you don't get paid for sick days so your SOL
productive
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 6, 2019
good life work balance
they have compensation
payed time off
lovely team to work with
initially paid training
best manager
advancement in career
good job culture
Pros
good pay
Cons
BP is a great place to work even if you're just starting off, it grants you many opportunities to work different jobs and get different tasks in BP.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 4, 2019
The managers are flexible so they will give you lots of chances. and it is very fun to work there especially once you get to know the other employees.
Pros
discounts
Cons
if someone shows up late you have to stay longer

51.4K