BP Employee Reviews for Cashier

Busy, worked over nights
Came in a 10pm and worked till 7am. Helped customers till 1 or 2 in between customers I would clean and stock store take trash out sweep and mop. About 5am I would make coffee and food clean gas pumps off and get ready for the end of my shift count out my register.
Pros
free coffee, one free meal per day at work.
Cons
no breaks, or health care
Fun place to work but poor managment
Basically my first job so I learned a ton from being there and was able to learn customer service and money. The only problem I really had was with my boss and how he treated is and the store, kind of like he just didn't care and was only about gaining money. Probably why there was no coverage on any health or dental insurance and why I never once got a raise.
Pros
Quiet, meeting friendly people, close to home
Cons
Unprofessional manager, no insurance, no vacation, also you don't get paid for sick days so your SOL
productive
good life work balance
they have compensation

payed time off

lovely team to work with

initially paid training

best manager

advancement in career

good job culture
Pros
good pay
Cons
BP is a great place to work even if you're just starting off, it grants you many opportunities to work different jobs and get different tasks in BP.
The managers are flexible so they will give you lots of chances. and it is very fun to work there especially once you get to know the other employees.
Pros
discounts
Cons
if someone shows up late you have to stay longer
Slow paced, dangerous, unsafe area
Working overnights was dangerous because of the customers that I had to interact with, was threatened multiple times, the shift was slow paced, and management promised to put me on days but never did until they offered when I found another job, I enjoyed the work itself but everything else had major impacts on my outside of work life.
Pros
Easy work, independence
Cons
Constant work, dangerous, slow paced
Bp review
I think I just had a terrible experience maybe. so your experience may differ . all in all it was a pretty horrible job didn't learn much. people yelling and cursing at you all day
The workplace was very relaxed and fun, yet it was quite slow paced and tended to be boring.
The BP was my very first job I aquried. I was very happy and I enjoyed my job as the first few months went by. Nothing bothered me, I had a blast at work with my coworkers. After a while we switched managers and I didn't have as much fun. However, the job wasn't bad, just quite boring.
Good part time job
As a young kid looking for a part time job, this job is a good start. You get paid weekly and the staff and always fun to work with.
As a living not the best option but its nice for quick cash.
Was A meh kind of job.
Never got enough hours or was put on shifts that were too difficult to balance home life. But the job was really easy and the customers were usually pretty cool. I feel that I left more because up upper management more than because of the Store manager. Coworkers were usually pretty cool.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Nothing major
Customers were great
Make coffee, schedule hours, greet customers, maintain cash flow, audits, order merchandise, stock merchandise. The hardest part of the job was dealing with co-workers.
Convenient
Acceptable pay rate at the time. Management was helpful and understanding. Nice location and a convenience. Great customers and employee relationships.
aver all it was a great experience
working at BP gave me a good experience.working there thought me a lot of things. i also made some very good friends at BP. i learned how to baked bread and cookies, make sandwiches, coffee, cashiering, and many other things.
Pros
free coffee and drinks
Cons
short breaks
job
the job was easy and fast paced. I love working with the customers one on one each day. greeting and making some one smile was always my goal during work. not hard to maintained long hours of standing but rewarding.
Quick pace but also laid back
It's very quick pace so the day goes by pretty smoothly. The only negative thing is that they aren't the best at picking and choosing their employees.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Only one worker per shift.
Sales
I did enjoyed working as a cashier I've learnt alot of thing there course I know how to make a stock taking, merchandising and most of all to deliveries excellent custormer care, services.
Pros
Hot Dog, Cold Drinks and Pies
Cons
7am till 8Ppm
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
I thoroughly enjoyed working as a cashier as the atmosphere was fast-paced, yet fun as my team was engaging, and the regular customers made the work day extremely pleasing.
Pros
The customers made the job gradifying
Cons
The pay rate
I would work there again.
The head manager is easy going and a great person to work for. Free food was provided on days that the kitchen made fried chicken, etc... It was also easy to pick up extra shifts almost every week.
Relaxed for the most part, good coworkers, easy to learn
Usual day at work - 10pm-7am , opinion- i prefer night time jobs because it works around mu schedule, hated having times other than this

Management- was not responsive out of work, could not get into contact when had a medical emergency in my family

Hardest part of job- getting robbed at gunpoint at 1am

Most enjoyable part of job- Relaxing atmosphere and was working with numbers mostly
Pros
Relaxing, fair pay, close to home
Cons
no insurance, got robbed, unresponsive manager
good
very good company to work for
very good management on a typical day it was very faced paced and the time went fast i would not mind working for this company again.
sometime busy sometimes slow
Got be able to handle a lot of people at one time, running a lottery machine. Know you cigarettes and crewing tobacco, and gas pumps, and so customer friendly
I don't have nothing nice to say about BP
BP could have been a good job but they had the wrong manager running the store the store was amazing kept up real clean just a manager the reason why I left but it's a different company now
1.4K