BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Found 133 reviews matching the search See all 3,812 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
cashier/customer service (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 10, 2015
On a typical workday, I would be required to stock shelves, make sure the place is tidy, restrooms are clean and products are marked properly. It taught me responsibility, organization and independence because it was a one-person shift. Hardest part would be keeping restrooms tidy for each customer. Most enjoyable part was making the customer feel comfortable and content.
Fun work place and great team
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  BP Connect Junction AucklandAugust 1, 2015
Im a hard worker, extremely passionate about making the customers happy and willing to return. I live by the fact that I treat people as I myself would expect to be treated in all aspects of life and work ethics. Im a team player always willing to go the extra mile when needed, even with the "difficult" patrons at the end of the day we all at some stage have had a bad day. The most enjoyable is the ability to be able to make someone smile or knowledge that you have made a difference just awesome.
interacted with people daily
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAJuly 24, 2015
Every morning I opened the store. I brought in new newspapers that were delivered, started fresh coffee and called in daily gas readings. I also counted the register and did cigarette count. I ran a cash register and provided excellent customer service.
produtivity
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 6, 2015
open, close , run reports for lottery machines ,money orders, .ect. worked great with both co workers and management. great relations with the customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kenwood, OHMay 28, 2015
cash register, taking care of customer's needs. inventory of bakery and prepared and displayed bakery. cleaned
great manager and co-workers
hardest was cleaning
enjoyed the customers
Pros
great customers
Cons
no benefits
Clean environment with free fountain drinks
Cashier, Customer service, , Jan 2005-May2006 (Former Employee) –  Sharjah, SHMay 20, 2015
⦁ Took care of customers
⦁ Made sure the station was clean at all times
⦁ Ensured all station were working properly
⦁ Bookkeeping
⦁ Handled Cash, Checks, and all sorts of payments
Pros
Promotions
gas station
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  alpharetta, gaJanuary 26, 2015
organize the store and sale gas. i learn how to use caisse register and manage money. my co-workers was helpful.was manage money.the enjoyable part of the job was talk to different peoples every day.
Pros
discount on shopping to the store
Cons
learn the bail-lows of company
bad job
Customer Service - Cashier (Former Employee) –  rockford miJanuary 23, 2015
nothing was good.
people late.
forced to stay late.
forced to work doubles.
Can't leave for your Children
you hope and pray someone comes in each time you work.
bathroom breaks were frowned upon.
Cigarettes breaks took 20 minutes.
Worst management in this world
Gas staion and characters
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  E Saint Louis, ILDecember 12, 2014
A typical day at bp for me is to arrive everyday on time, nice smile, greet every customer and employee check to make sure all materials are ready for use before I start my daily duties.

I learned that working in this business that you have to watch all gas pumps be aware of your surroundings and never turn your back away from the register or the customers.

My coworkers are ones I can call family they are really nice, and friendly, and honest. We work together as a team if theirs something wrong as adults we adjust the situation as it should I love all my coworkers the same.

The hardest part of the job was to tolerate homeless and/or drunk customers and have patience with them

What I enjoy the most is that working with the public theirs never a dull moment and there is always something you can do around you to keep you energetic and in a great mood..
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no breaks, and no benefits
Boring but ok.....
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 9, 2014
Working alone is not fun.Crackheads lingering around...used to preapprove pumps...driveoffs
Pros
Cappaccino
Cons
no break
Fun workplace and interesting customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHNovember 23, 2014
BP was one of my favorite jobs regardless of the short time I spent there. My days consisted of interacting and assisting some of the most random and humorous people I have ever met. I had some complaints about the management and professionalism of that particular location, but I wouldn't mind working for a different BP in the future. I didn't have very close ties with that set of coworkers, but I never minded their company. That job taught me the most about cashiering and money handling. All in all, a positive experience.
Pros
fun atmosphere, ideal city, good workload, nice customers
Cons
management
Fun Work PLace
Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sheffield Village, OHAugust 24, 2014
I like working for Bp, but I am looking to work different hours. I currently work 4am to noon, I would like to work a 9-5 job.
Picked items and packed them.
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 18, 2014
Worked a lot on my feet. The work was ok the hours were also a lot.
Customer Service and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 27, 2014
It wasn't really what i was wanted to do. But I had to work.it wasn't a real plaisir to work for this company specially at this position of cashier
Valuable Experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Midland, MIMarch 25, 2014
A typical day consists of opening the store and taking care of our customers as a cashier on a friendly basis. There are many occasions where there will be unhappy customers and as a team, we must do what we can to satisfy them, if at all possible. Other duties include cleaning, stocking, and taking inventory. Working in a team and having hundreds of customers has given me such a valuable experience that will help me as I begin my career.
productive and fast pace work environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  9014 Buford Hwy Cumming GAMarch 21, 2014
The management was great, very verbal about expectations and great motivators. I would typically work the second shift 2pm-10pm alone so I learned how to be very self motivated and responsible for the store. I would pay the vendors on behalf of the store and would take care of stocking the shelves as well as the freezer, and fridge. The hardest part of the job was when things in the store would break when I was alone. such as the cash register or the gas pumps, so I learned how to fix things on my own.
Pros
Fast pace work environment so the days went by very quickly
Cons
no breaks when I was working a shift by myself
An okay part-time job, no future aspiration to continue with this company
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waterford, MIFebruary 21, 2014
The hardest part of the job was handling customers who were not pleased in any situation. My typical day at work included learning and memorizing details about each customer to provide the best experience for them. Although the management was not the best, I made the best of each day while I worked there.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, mostly working alone
Fun
Cashier, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Crystal River, FLFebruary 21, 2014
I enjoy working with the public. Meeting so many people on a daily basis from all walks of life. I feel it makes the job enjoyable to preform whatever duties is required.
Pros
working with the public
Cons
no benifits, advancement
great
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denmark, SCDecember 29, 2013
set scheduled
everyone was very close and caring
we all were great people person
gave great customer service
Pros
reliable
no longer open
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 13, 2013
the company is shut down, no longer avalible thecompany went belly up

51.5K