Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Customer Service Associate / Cashier139 reviews
Small store great for beginners learning how to deal with customers and money handling. Learning to deal with customers can be hard you just have to learn how
how to
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Sometimes you get ride customers
When I arrived at work I would; count the money in the drawer, write down lottery numbers, prepare food, clean as much as I could, stock coolers, stock isles, check expiration dates, help customers, shut down store, shut down register, then do paperwork.
Pros
food was free
Cons
no breaks, alone most of the time
I worked for BP in the mid-late 90's. It was a small store near a nightclub and a busy hospital. Most of the patrons were drug addicts, party goers and hospital employees. We called the cops often, dealt with a lot of theft and craziness.
I really enjoyed my job. I met a lot of nice people and also hard to get along with people. I also had some regulars that I enjoyed talking to and finding out what was going on around town. Some I miss, some I dont.
Pros
all the soda i could drink
Cons
Impatient costomers
gas station jobs will always be a gas station job there isn't anything really to say about them. I do enjoy the customers and socializing with people.
Slow paced work, very easily bored. Management is given to whomever regardless of experience due to "seniority". Man power management is non-existent.
Pros
Free fountain drinks/ coffee while on duty.
Cons
Low pay, poor management
Had lots of customers always stayed busy I loved staying busy I learned a lot about assistant manager techniques could have became an crew leader but wasn't willing to pay for the aggressively outcome
Pros
Cons
Took breaks when it slowed down
The management was poor.Dangerous work place ,No benfts at all.they follow Federal laws. no benfits.the only reason I was working was it fits to Standex Schedule
Cons
No cons
This job was a good experience the management team could have been better I was a cashier at one of my local bp's the hours were decent & pay was good also.
Completely rude management and unfair in their policies. The manager did not like females and seemed to judge me based on my disabilities. All the customers liked me and I did everything well but was let go because my cleaning abilities were not up to his standards. I wasn't given any warnings or told how to do things differently.
Pros
Cool customers
Cons
It's a family owned company. Nice people to work for but a little unorganized. Plenty of hours but not enough pay. Long hours. It's a fast paced gas station.
Pros
Friendly people and busy location
Cons
A bit unorganized with scheduling
Yes they work with everyone but it was a private owned place. But I was not treated fairly on my pay and money was being taken from check. They did not give pay over time .
Pros
The employees was friendly, and helped eachother out .
Cons
Manager was lier, and a thif that took from employees hard work earning
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and doing what I loved.

The most hardest part of the job was having so many things to do and not enough time to do them.

I got to take care of vendors and signed.

Stock the freezer and also got to lock up and everything.
I enjoyed working at the BP as a cashier but the management changed and I’m no longer working there. The store closed until someone else opened it again.
Pros
Salary
Cons
No benifits
I Currently Work For BP. I Been Here Over A Year. The Job Is A lot For the Pay Rate. It’s Very Fast Pace At Times. Over All it’s A Cool Job Just Doesn’t Pay Enough.
This is a great job for a people person that has a good attitude. It does require you to be able to multitask. It does not offer and benefits. But an all around great place to work
Pros
Good business
Cons
No benefits
I absolutly loved kevin as a boss! But there was no set breaks, no time off for lunch, and no discounts. This all sucked because your standing for 8+ hours on concrete and trying to eat between rushes or on down time is hard and if your not going to give off time lunch then you should atleast give us a discount.
Cons
No breaks, no lunch, no discount
you get regulars but the owner isn't the greatest. you worked by your self, you only saw the other employees during shift change. the owner though wasn't the most honest.
This is a good place to work. Training is good. Pay is ok. And the customers are great and friendly. Management is also good. Would recommend as a place to work.
Customer Service, enjoyed working with customers, they made it fun and enjoyable. Lots of confusion with in management. Very hard to move up in company, seem to be a few owners, with very different thoughts on how the company should run. Other employee's were nice and helpful when there were any issues. Learned a lot about customer service and ordering and cash flow.
Pros
Customers, team members
Cons
hard to move up.
It was a great place to work there was a good company that was all about doing the right thing for you and others they always kept the store stocked we had great insurance for us and the man sure that things was done
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K