Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Customer Service Associate / Cashier143 reviews
I enjoyed my Boss and fellow employees and dealing with the customers. I took pride in my work ethic and abilities. The hours were flexible when needed and I worked my tail off to prove my worth.
Pros
Free food and pop
Cons
Overnight hours could get boring
you get regulars but the owner isn't the greatest. you worked by your self, you only saw the other employees during shift change. the owner though wasn't the most honest.
This is a good place to work. Training is good. Pay is ok. And the customers are great and friendly. Management is also good. Would recommend as a place to work.
Customer Service, enjoyed working with customers, they made it fun and enjoyable. Lots of confusion with in management. Very hard to move up in company, seem to be a few owners, with very different thoughts on how the company should run. Other employee's were nice and helpful when there were any issues. Learned a lot about customer service and ordering and cash flow.
Pros
Customers, team members
Cons
hard to move up.
It was a great place to work there was a good company that was all about doing the right thing for you and others they always kept the store stocked we had great insurance for us and the man sure that things was done
Loved working for this company. The owner was a responsible and respectful boss who was understanding and treated all of his employees good. Would love to work there again if I had the chance.
great place to work at,Great people,Great environment, friendly bosses. Good hours, good breaks,good paying rate, good locations, good gas , great company
Pros
great people
Cons
not to many hours
Good starter job or secondary job. Being a smaller business there are limited opportunities for advancement and no benefits. The ability to multi-task is a must.
I worked at the register for 4 hours of my shift. The other 4 hours I would clean, stock, and if the person working in first till needed help I would go help them.
Pros
Paid lunches, short shifts, easy work
Cons
Short breaks, no paid time off, no benefits
A typical day would not go by without a visit from the owner no matter what time of the day or night and he would yell at you for something that he thought was done wrong.
Pros
Cons
no benefits, manager
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?
It was a regular cashier job and was not so hard or easy once you get a hang of it also there was new york lottery that you have to learn once you learn you have to be careful not to mess up
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Less pay
My typical day at work was fun, I would open the store on the weekends which required a lot of responsiblity. I have learned a lot from my team they taught me much about the workplace culture and management.
Pros
Free car washes
I learned and gained a lot of customer service experience. Fun place to work at for the most part. Got to meet a lot of different types of people. friendly staff and management.
Pros
50% off merchandise
Cons
long hours, midnights
Loved my job here wish I had never had to move the pay was great and so where the hours and the people I worked with was able to have time off if I needed it with out worry of termination.
Pros
Free lunches and drinks also had a charge account just in case we ran low on cash one week
i enjoyed my job its was fun exciting you meet all kinds of people.
job was easy not much required.

had as much over time as i wanted.

great co workers.

wonderful managed it
Pros
amazing work environment
Cons
saftey at night
While working at the gas station it was very relaxed. it was good work. you just had to look out for the ones that called out all the time. if you where a good worker they would ask you to work for them alot.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
rude customors
As a cashier, I would approve gasoline pumps for customers, ring in sales of gasoline and in-store purchases. I would count cigarette inventory at specific times during my shift. I would stock the coolers during my over-night shift, also clean the floors and mats in the C-Store, also clean the restrooms.
here is opinion about
•a typical day at work

•what you learned

•management

•workplace culture

•the hardest part of the job

•the most enjoyable part of the job
Cons
I enjoyed working for this company. I liked being able to see all the customers that came in on a regular basis. my job duties included, approving pump usage, ringing items up, cleaning, and makin sure the ice was filled for the fountain pop, and stocking the cooler. I had to leave my position because the pay wasn't very much and they didn't offer benefits.
Management taught me a lot I was the safety coordinator as well as a lead car I enjoyed being at the job working a shift I worked with a great team great company to work for
Customer service jobs are a great fit if you enjoy meeting new people and help them... The schedule was flexible with prior notification and the store was family owned.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K