BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 450 reviews matching the search See all 3,719 reviews
Would love to go back
Customer service assistant (Former Employee) –  Chester-le-StreetJanuary 22, 2020
Loved my time working here. Wish I had never left. The person i left because left shortly after so wish i had stuck it out. Really miss the people, manager was amazing. Hope to go back some day
Good place to start working
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLDJanuary 21, 2020
Moody colleagues but a helpful night staff
Good management
Generous night rates compared to other retailers
Got to know lot about coffee making
Good to touch up on communication skills (especially if English is not your first language)
Mean pepole
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Eatonton, GAJanuary 19, 2020
The worst part about working here is you get no breaks, angry customers, party crowds at night. The deli is so slow that you have groups of customers hanging around causing trouble. Had several fights happen in The store while working overnight.
A multinacionális cégek közül az egyik legtisztességesebb
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE for France (Former Employee) –  BudapestJanuary 15, 2020
Figyelnek az ergonómiára, személyes igényekre, van heti 1-2 home office lehetőség, évenkénti béremelés, éves bónusz- teljesítmény alapú, ingyen tea-kávé, céges mobil személyes használatra is
High turnover
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Crestwood, ILJanuary 14, 2020
If I could give a half star I would. Management and training was a joke. There was no training module. Everyone did things different. There is no janitorial service hired to. clean the bathroom. You are not offered a discount on the food. You could only eat it when it was ready to be thrown out
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Hourly wage wasnt comensurate with the job duties. Unafordable health care cost.
Not great
Customer Service Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  ElyJanuary 14, 2020
Training is minimal,
Atmosphere is unpleasant,
Management support is selective.
There's a subculture of grovelling, knee scraping with colleagues prepared to profit from your mistakes and not support new starter.
fast pace but fun workplace
CSA (Current Employee) –  Boreham, EssexJanuary 12, 2020
A typical day at BP is putting fresh stock out when delivery arrives, rotating and checking dates on products. Serving customers on the till being barista trained for the wild bean cafe within BP. It is a very fast pace work place having to serve customers authorise the pumps on the forecourt making hot drinks cleaning shelves emptying the bins on the forecourt. The enjoyable part of the job is getting to know your customers and talking to them about their day. I am part of a team at BP which includes all different nationalities.I find my management very approachable and friendly towards their staff.
Clerk
Handling Cash, Customer Service, Open Store/Close Store (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHJanuary 12, 2020
It was okay, it was a job at the time. Loved my customers they was the reasoning of me being there. Pay was not great, and advanment was really not an option.
Good company to work with
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  West LothianJanuary 9, 2020
I enjoyed working with them every day is different and its very fast paced, hours can be anti social but worth it when pay comes to be fair I would highly recommend working with the company as you can progress on to work upto management if course available and you willing to do it .
Poor management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bayswater WAJanuary 7, 2020
The management decided to underpay me since the franchise owner was an Indian. I didn’t know I was underplayed. Not just me 100s of students in Australia still go through this. I complained at the main head office and they didn’t care even a bit.
Hands on experience on multitasking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springvale VICDecember 21, 2019
Working in a reputed fuel station site all alone on a highway was challenging as there are customers coming into the shop all the time but helped me hone my multitasking skills as I simultaneously helped the customers with their needs in the shop, operated the till and gave access to other customers to use the fuel pumps while also building relationships with them. This was a typical day at work including meeting the KPIs of the store in cleaning and safety standards.
good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kingston ACTDecember 12, 2019
supervisor is really good. he trained well to the new staff. Other staff were good too. Must focussed job and you need to be really active in sales type of job
Pros
development of communication skills
Cons
no break time
Last manager was very nasty and belittled everyone
Csr (Former Employee) –  Halls Head WADecember 1, 2019
I was there for just under 6 years the first
two managers were really great but the last manager was a very nasty person she made working there very stressful and an un happy environment which was a pitty as it was a great job and the customers were very nice aswell.
Good place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Silverwater NSWNovember 25, 2019
Was fun and exciting always something new that was happening no two days were the same, pay was decent if you got the right shifts. Best part was the regular customers
Good company
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Livingston, West LothianNovember 24, 2019
It’s a fast pace company to work for as it’s part of m&s so it’s not just a petrol station.

Staff are great to work with too. Every day is a different day
Challenging
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Albany Creek QLDNovember 24, 2019
Day to Day peak hour challenges.
Working with a competitive and professional team
Learned time management, teamwork and professional communication with colleagues and customers
workplace and culture
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Elmore VICNovember 22, 2019
the workplace and culture here was really good, i enjoyed learning new things about the fuel industry and being able to bond with regular customers. i also got along with the fellow staff
Great peole
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lakemoor, ILNovember 21, 2019
I loved working there fun to work great boss, nice people. is a fast pace and lots to do. I started as a full time. was a walk-in use to work for the shell down the street and when I came back to town my old boss got me this job. i loved working for both of them.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hildenborough, KentNovember 18, 2019
Great team to work with everyone looks after eachother. It's hard work but rewarding even if it is just the five minutes you give to the old boy who probably only talks to a handful of people. I find the management team very flexible and helpful always willing to listen if you have any issues. If you put the hard work in you are rewarded for it with progression in the company.
Fast Paced
PERM PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / BARISTA (Current Employee) –  Caboolture QLDNovember 17, 2019
Working for BP is very fast paced and sometimes stressful during busy periods. You need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be resilient to rude and arrogant customers.

51.4K