BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 446 reviews matching the search See all 3,706 reviews
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, CanterburyOctober 27, 2019
BP Connect gives me a chance to learn how to work fast and professional as a team. Most of the time when I working with my team, I feel very proud of ourself that we can help every customer by giving them a good customer service.
Always Busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newstead QLDOctober 22, 2019
Working with BP is a good experience in my career. Learning day by day new things. Serving more than 500 customers on each shift. The hardest part of the job is doing Solo shift ( Manage all the things alone )
Fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maidstone, KentOctober 22, 2019
This was a nice and warm environment for me to work in. Very friendly staff and management never locked down and colleagues or staff. Very helpful to new staff and good practice of team work despite hard work.
Pros
Free coffee and subsidised lunch
Cons
Insufficient security to staff against shoplifting and thieves especially for the night shift
No recognition for employees
customer service assistant (Former Employee) –  Frimley, SurreyOctober 22, 2019
No recognition for employees, company support only the side of management and believes them no matter the management do wrong this is very very bad side this company!
Employees is always wrong even though they do right thing ! Company doesn’t defend the employees very sad
Good Workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  South WestOctober 21, 2019
I was a CSA in 2 different stores. My role in both stores was identical, the BP way of working is excellent. You repeat the same routines each day, as a team and everyone knows what is required. You are well protected as an employee - you have lots of rights and job security. I frequently saw colleagues of mine gain promotions up the management structure, the opportunities are definitely there for employees to make career progress. I was well looked after by my managers and when I did have disciplinary issues there was a fair system in place.
easy job, friendly managers
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, WiltshireOctober 15, 2019
job included stacking the shop floor, pulling forward, date rotation, cleaning, till work, reductions, making coffees.
really easy job, not always super busy, managers are friendly and talk to you with respect which is really important

the worse part of the job is (depending on who is the manager on shift) if youre new you'll get stuck on tills and they wont take you off which can be super boring
Worked part time
Customer Service Representative/merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2019
I only worked part time at BP. It really depends if the store that you are working at is company or privately owned. Most of the managers were easy to work for though. I liked to keep busy and it made the time go by fast!I don't know but I was making around 10 dollars per hour but that was about 6 years ago...
Caa
Csa (Current Employee) –  Peebles, Scottish BordersOctober 1, 2019
Absolutly terrible no personal skills or cares about staff. Just use u as labour. Very little training or progression training offered even though promised.
previous employee
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  KetteringSeptember 30, 2019
management where rude and didnt want to know if something happend, understaffed rushed off feet, problems all over, the shop was a mess, hygiene problems, staff didnt get on, nasty vibes, management backstab and swaps shifts left right and centre, none of the guidlines are followed, they have favourites if they didnt like you they you would know.... foul place to work!!!
great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond VICSeptember 26, 2019
great place to hone and enhance one's skills, there is lots to learn if you are alert and active. you can learn how to take decisions and plan, gain and understanding of numbers.
Lively happy place
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  SnodlandSeptember 25, 2019
Great place to work.
Staff discount is quite poor considering the size of the company.
I'm lucky to have a good team of colleagues and management to work with and this goes a long way in making it a good place to work.
I feel supported and valued in my job
A good workplace with hardly any negatives
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Welwyn, HertfordshireSeptember 10, 2019
Enjoyable place to work, management are nice people, and you feel as if your job is secure, you aren't overworked and there is a variety of jobs you get to do. Only negatives are some of the shift times (2pm until 10pm isn't very nice) and sometimes the shifts are forced upon you without warning. Other than that I would recommend working here wholly.
Hours are difficult
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Launceston TASAugust 19, 2019
I worked here for a period of 11 months and they didn't remember that I had my daughter every 2nd weekend and didn't do the roster accordingly. Early morning and late nights made it very difficult with my daughter and the work/life balance
Pros
Met lots of interesting people
Cons
Terrible hours
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Condamine QLDAugust 13, 2019
Working in the fuel station was a new thing everyday. It was good to wake up early and open the shop and greet new and local customers in the door and
Pros
Extra shifts
Cons
Rude local customers
meh
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Aldridge, West MidlandsAugust 13, 2019
Having been there for 3 and half years, I had learn a lot under the tutelage of the management. It eventually becomes like a family. The team harmony and spirit, the co operation and banter. However there are factors which let down the desire to work there. Like favouritism, un-necessary work loads, lack of suitable pay for such work load. The way staff members are treated is another factor. Sometimes the stress isnt worth it and for night members especially, for another 50 pence just to do twice as much work and being talked down to is definitely not worth it,
Soul destroying job
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, KentAugust 11, 2019
Managers treating you like a shoe soles. Job is as basic as a ten year old can do it hence no respect and poor money. Do it until you get something better to do and give them a kick afterwards. Politics among managers at its best.
Pros
Cons
No respect, long hours
I enjoyed my time working here.
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAAugust 7, 2019
The schedule was flexible and manageable. Any problems were fixed shortly after. I would definitely work here again. I intend on doing so soon too, for extra hours.
Not great!
CSA (Former Employee) –  Southend, EssexAugust 6, 2019
Very mundane job. Managers do not care about the staff at all, and they're very unprofessional. Clear favouritism with members of staff who have been there longer, its all very clicky. If they don't like you, you'll be stuck on the till for the whole 8 hr shift. They couldn't care less about pregnant women either!
Great Working Atmosphere
CSA (Former Employee) –  EnfieldAugust 3, 2019
The work requires you to be highly flexible as you will need to focus on various tasks.

I have learned to follow the policies in place by BP, when it comes to who you can sell tobacco/Alcohol products. I have also gained skills in being patient with elderly customers, as well as communicating in a friendly and professional manner.

Moreover BP has a great set of both duty managers and manager, who are always there to help you out when something goes wrong or when you have made any mistakes.

Finally the hardest part of the job for me is being able to manage both the coffee station, fuel court and the tills.
Pros
Discounts and great learning resource
Cons
Short breaks
Nice working environment
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leicester, LeicestershireJuly 30, 2019
Days cans be really long depending on how busy you are but can be hard trying to stock and watch the forecourt at the same time . But there’s always help if needed
Pros
Friendly staff/customers
Cons
No break

51.4K