BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 447 reviews matching the search See all 3,711 reviews
Nice working environment
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Leicester, LeicestershireJuly 30, 2019
Days cans be really long depending on how busy you are but can be hard trying to stock and watch the forecourt at the same time . But there’s always help if needed
Pros
Friendly staff/customers
Cons
No break
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILJuly 10, 2019
You are a cashier stocker ordering putting order away check in vendor's.making coffee cooking plus some BP have gaming in them you watch people in the gaming area.
Good Part Time job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Linlithgow, West LothianJuly 8, 2019
This job was useful during my time at university as management were very flexible with me moving back and forth which allowed for a stable job during my time at university wihich i believe was beneficial
Pros
Most of management are friendly
Cons
Some shifts are forced upon you
Productive and developing place
Planning Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baku, AZJuly 6, 2019
Competitive pay, travel perks, great growth and there you find right executive to take you on
Terrible management no team moral and no breaks at all. Even if you do over 8 hours and the managers there to relieve you they still wont give you a b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leopold VICJuly 4, 2019
The worst job ive ever had. No team spirit at all, such high pressure sales very pushy. Management terrible and very rude to staff. No one turning up for shifts and when i couldnt cover they acted like i was the one who didnt turn up for my shift and got annoyed with me.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No breaks
Bad people
Customer Service Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  HindheadJune 23, 2019
I wanted a break to get my bearings and then I was spoken to, in quite a cheeky manner by the manager with; "You had your chance" and I thought, really? This was when I wanted to go back and do more work for them, and they have the NERVE to say that? Unprofessional and Highly demotivational, I would NEVER recommend this company AVOID.
Cons
Management, Long shifts with no stool to sit on. 8 hours on your feet? No thanks.
Horrible workplace.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILJune 21, 2019
No overtime/holiday pay even though it's law.
No days off of any kind.
Owner lies about what he pays new hjres which causes them to leave.
Owner in general is not even a part of this store.
If you like having to bicker with people because they have no idea how to put gas in they're car every day, sure go for it.
Stay away from this place for your sanity.
Fast pacing environment to work in.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 18, 2019
Its easy bur frustrating when you monitoring every move being made. It is a very fast pacing, smooth job but once again frustrating from the management
Heavy workload
Customer Service Assistant (Night) (Former Employee) –  Hampton CourtJune 15, 2019
Very heavy workload (night shift). Baking all the food for the next day, stocking the whole store -day staff never seemed to fill anything. Cleaning the whole store. Sorting the newspapers for return and inventories of the next days. All while running the pumps and tills (this was a busy store at night). Long hours, supposed to have an hour break -never got one as otherwise my work wouldn’t have been all done. All the training is online and they tell you that you will be paid for the hours it takes you at home -never received. And if your hours end at 7am you can look forward to finishing at 7:45 at least (can’t go until ALL your jobs are done). When I interviewed job advancement was made a big deal, but since I joined the store I learned that within 6 months this store was going to no longer have night managers and as I could only work nights this meant I had nowhere to advance to.
Pros
Free coffee and Store discount -although store is expensive so not really.
Cons
Long hours. Can’t sit down. Massive workload
Productive and fun
CSR (Current Employee) –  Tumbi Umbi NSWJune 11, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the day is meeting new people and working with an amazing team. A typical day is full of laughs, learning of new things, the hardest part is standing on your feet for long periods of time.
busy environment
Customer Service Representative (part time) (Current Employee) –  Wiley Park NSWMay 21, 2019
I usually do the night shifts, so I interact with the customers in the morning time. At night i would be busy with my shift activities and serving the customers through night pay window. Overall its good for the part time.
Terrible place to work
I worked there for 6years, managers are too faced, shifts were not fair at all. Some staff got everything that wanted meaning shifts while some had the rubbish shifts & no social life.they tell you, you can further your career but that’s not true at all, just a very unfair work place.
Pros
50% off lunch
Cons
No social life
A place for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba QLDMay 14, 2019
Ive been with the company almost 2 years and Ive had a few managers. Theyve all been amazing. The workplace is challenging and fun. I have grown and I know my co workers have grown as well.
Awful management.
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  BramptonMay 2, 2019
Managers and BP in general DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. I've been bullied and harassed and nothing got done. A young girl was sexually harassed here and they turned a blind eye. You'd do best not to work here.

Everything they tell you in the interview be ready for 10x more work which they don't tell you about but expect you to do.
Pros
½ off lunch up to £6
Cons
Management, hours/shifts/work load
Fun and exciting while working
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Annerley QLDMay 1, 2019
This place is always exciting to work. As I am working as a console operator, I get a chance to meet and talk to many types of mentalities which excites me. Some people are very good at sharing their experiences which makes me learn something out of that.
Horrible Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  BrisbaneApril 30, 2019
One of the worst job experiences of my life. Got horrible hours which led to me having no social life. When asked to change things, got my hours cut down. Manager is super temperamental.
Productive and friendly eviroment
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hildenborough, KentApril 29, 2019
While working for BP you learn many things from the correct way to approach and interact with customers on a daily basis and how to work in a safe and productive manner
Pros
half price lunches
Cons
shift patterns
What can I say
Customer Service and Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Perth WAApril 17, 2019
Had been an unpleasant company to work for, working 8 hour shifts with no lunch break or a 15 minute break.

Management were unsupportive and uninterested.

Did not enjoy the environmental experience.
Bp job
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Wingate, NCApril 10, 2019
Its a good first job, learned a lot about working in customer service. It was a good starting point and I think any young person would enjoy it. Im just ready to move on
Pros
Discount items
Cons
short breaks
Productive and Fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, DorsetMarch 21, 2019
Through-out my time at BP Simply Food I thoroughly enjoyed my time working there. The staff were all so lovely and the work was made to feel fun! I was never bored as there was always a job to be done; this also made my shifts go quicker as I was always busy doing something.

51.4K