Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk5 reviews
I worked as part time there, as a part of management, it was an interesting job for me. Learning and professional skills developed under an experienced and qualified supervisor.
Pros
Free meals and discounts
Cons
Short breaks enjoyed and healthy atmosphere
I did contract work, the management of the contract team had an unreasonable expectation of people under him. He wasn't married nor had kids, so he expected everyone to work 24/7. I was even threatened of being fired when I had to leave to take my son from school to the ER due to an accident on an icy day. It's been years, I am not even sure the Contracted company works under BP anymore.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Lots of overtime, no time for family
Working at BP was good, really good. I had a chance to get pretty good at alphanumeric entry and even got to branch out in assisting with oil sample testing. It was, to say the least, a dirty job. Even so, I felt like what we were doing was important and enjoyed most of the people there. BP provided a good work environment.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Department phased out when company chose new direction
Highly motivated, hard working student due to graduate May 2014 with a degree in social work. earned above average grades, BCM club president. Volunteer in many events. Managed a fast food restaurant, were I over saw 23 employees. Ran all the day to day activities of the food industry.
A typical day at work is very exciting and interesting. Working at BP has been great opportunity for me. Never in a million years, I would have thought that I could have worked comfortable at a large and well know company. I have learned alot in a short period and each day is productive.
Pros
cafeterias and gym on the campus, also, doctor and dentist office
Cons
garages