bp Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Very small employee group one of my favorite jobs light easy work friendly customers and they treat you like family for the most part nothing bad to say
excellent working environment Very friendly coworkers clean and safe to work good pay very nice customers Flexible working hours diversity Nice managements
I absolutely love working with the public... I am what they call a people person! I am easy going & it takes a LOT to get me out of character! I also love the people I work for.
This job is an absolute headache. Wages are minimal and job requires working in all weather conditions with no conditioned area. Co workers are also rude and disrespectful.
Pros
Getting paid to do 1 job and 1 job only
Cons
Terrible pay, terrible work conditions (based on weather that day), terrible coworkers, no benefits.
The most enjoyable thing about my job was the customers i loved the customers. I got along with my coworkers and i learned its not as easy as it looks to deal with a screaming irate person thats using profound language towards you but you have to smile listen and respond.
This job is alright for a high schooler or college student but not an ongoing career. No room for advancement and the benefits are lacking. Not a bad starter job at all.
This BP was privately owned therefore I did not work directly for BP. I worked 12 hour shifts Monday-Sunday fro 7pm to 7am in the store by myself. Once the owners gave the store back I was unemployed with no benefits.
The gas station I worked at was privately owned the owners didn't kno much English. They were very biased.i did enhance customer service skills that I already had by building friendships with customers.i do feel that this company needs work as far as staffing and benefits.
Pros
Gave me customer servixs experience
Cons
Owners hard to understand no guidlines set and no benefits
It's a great job to start out learning and to get experience for something better In the future. It will teach you responsibility and customer service skills and some clerical work.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
No breaks no benefits no discounts
I recommend if you are looking for somewhere to build friendship and support that you start in an environment such as this one. You meet a great coaching team. With tremendous amount of room to grow and move up within the company. Customers are awesome and polite. The experience all together is amazing.
I loved what I did. I had a really cool boss who helped me learn the basics and then my co workers were amazing. I would highly recommend this job to anyone inquiring.
This was a franchise of BP, owned by the Fraser group. The management were no good at their job. I wouldn't work here again. Ever. I no longer patronise the site either.
Pros
Cons
Being bullief
The management was strict but fair. Not much to say, it is a gas station Flexible hours Friendly staff clean store tightly run shift
Pros
good hours
Cons
BP was a nice place to work at but it had to sell off all its stores in the USA . at least BP gave the employees a going away package/
Cons
Everyday was a new experience with new and exciting customers. Never a dull moment creating new professional and customer friendly relationships with customers.
A typical day at my current employer is fast paced and steadily moving. I learned how to move quicker in a fast moving environment. The most difficult part about working at my job is not being able to get lunch breaks.I have to eat between customers and if it is too busy i am not able to eat until after my long shifts. Which is not healthy. Although i am not very satisfied with this job i do, however, like that they give me full-time hours.
Pros
free drinks.
Cons
no breaks.
This was a horrendous place to work for. They stayed open 24/7 and every day of the year. They had me, the only woman who had to do it, work third shift in the two roughest, remotest places. The pay was awful..I worked there for 4 months not one single Fri, Sat, or Sun off while everyone else did. No place for advancement and management sucked
Pros
Cons
No room for advancement, third shift, min. wage for dangerous job
Good start in the USA, getting to help people around, get to have some money on the side & building up my credit.
It is always fun to work at gas station because of nice care, love, and respect from customers and manager.
Pros
nothing is free.
Cons
short break.
Management is great, you have the ability to learn and get as many hours as you can handle if you prove yourself.
Pros
customers, mgmt, job duties
Cons
always on call
it has great management . enjoyed meeting new people since we had a truck stop
Pros
great enviorment
Cons
no breaks
  1. Sales Associate