BP Employee Reviews

Found 3,030 reviews matching the search See all 3,031 reviews
Was a good position while I had it
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 26, 2019
Environment was friendly and team oriented. Kept me busy. Enjoyable position to have. There was a variety of opportunities for advancement. Ability to work from home if needed or so desired.
Pros
Variety of opportunities
Cons
company wide lay offs
Muy agradable
Azafata (Former Employee) –  Madrid provinciaMay 26, 2019
Sólo participé en una campaña de fidelización pero había muy buen ambiente
N/a
SAFETY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Texas City, TXMay 24, 2019
The work environment was friendly and it was a pleasure working there. The HSE department was very knowledgeable when safety concerns arrived. Pleasure working in such a great environment.
They dont care about employes
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMay 22, 2019
Manager has family working there to many of her family memebers. Don't care about staff no breaks work alone can't use bathroom or anything during shift
Professional work environment.
Financial Analyst and Legal Support (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2019
Professional work environment. Management in most areas are courteous but to the point on direction for the project. Hardest part of the job is wondering how long you will have a job.
Pros
Great health benefits and retirement for their employees. Onsite gyms and physical activities.
Cons
Independent contractors used instead of hiring them as employees.
My job was sent out of the country
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILMay 21, 2019
I have no comments as my position no longer exists. It was sent out of the country. While I was there it was an okay job. My supervisor was awful and would write anyone up for any reason she could think of. When I reported her to her boss nothing was done despite having documentation. I changed jobs prior to the lay offs. During my exit interview I notified HR of her behavior and provided documentation. They did apologize as it was never brought to their attention.
Benefits
busy environment
Customer Service Representative (part time) (Current Employee) –  Wiley Park NSWMay 21, 2019
I usually do the night shifts, so I interact with the customers in the morning time. At night i would be busy with my shift activities and serving the customers through night pay window. Overall its good for the part time.
interesting to learn operations
decent management
long working hours
demands physical work
store management
Competitive, great place to work with advancement opportunities.
PROCESS OPERATOR / RELIEF TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Chocolate Bayou, TXMay 18, 2019
BP is a great company to work for in my opinion. Great pay/ benefits , opportunity for advancement. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Great place to advance and learn new skills, work extra projects. Learn different crafts. Great culture to work in.
Pros
Benefits/ compensation
Great company overall
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 18, 2019
The District Manager role have you an opportunity to directly influence your customers and the overall segments profitability. Lots of time to interface directly with the consumers, which I personally found very rewarding. An extra bonus was the ability to structure your workday, of course based on the tasks due.
Pros
Pay, benefits, flexibility in daily routine
Cons
Limited locations for the role, performance review process
12 houre shifts hard on family .Mised a lot of functions
Operator/Foreman (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INMay 17, 2019
I Worked for BP for 25 years it was a good paying job .The down fall of BP is they do very much discrimante I had to retire from the spervisor i had runing my shift .I could not take it any more .This was the one in Whiting in
Pros
some good people to work with
Cons
Very bad foreman
inspiring, friendly work place
Contract & Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  ChengduMay 17, 2019
I am contractor for BP in this shale gas project. Working with BP is inspiring, always can find motivation to improve myself. Working places are cozy, people all nice and friendly.
Okay
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2019
BP provides a decent work life balance, but the culture is changing. Benefits are great. Compensation is good, but could be better. Overall good company, but could be better.
Thriving through Challenges
Manager & Clerk (Current Employee) –  Coram, NYMay 15, 2019
Customer service is vital. Being patient and going into work with a positive attitude is key. I take my shift at 6:00am. I deal with placing orders, recording transactions like expenses, sales, and tracking inventory. Night time employee close the day and I come in the following morning to analyze the report for that particular day. Making sure that the cash at hand matches the cash recorded in the register. Overall, making sure there is no shortage or surplus. I would say dealing with customer's is the hard part because everyone reacts differently in situations where there might be a misunderstanding. So being earful and making consumer's feel comfortable is challenging at times but is important to the success of the business. The most enjoyable part of the job is the relationship I have with my employee's because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to completing duties. This truly creates a family environment where everybody is there for each other.
Fun place to work
Cook Prep (Former Employee) –  London, KYMay 13, 2019
Good people. Easy to learn. Really enjoy working there. Great people to work with. Always a smile on your face. Great managements always stay busy. Great hours.
Trash
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMay 10, 2019
I do not miss this place the bosses were horrible barely cared about their employees or their personal life they dont care if you have to go to a funeral they want you to work when they call you
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Everything else
manager
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAMay 10, 2019
The store closed that is the reason I left but they did not pay well or pay time and half for overtime. I worked alot of hours and minimum days off. It was a fun atmosphere but not enough pay.
Pros
all the hours I wanted
Cons
pay very low and no overtime pay
Fast paced workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Rowland, NCMay 10, 2019
I liked the job just looking for better pay, the job requires u standing the whole shift doing inventory, every Wednesday the truck come n drop off the inventory.
la mejor empresa
Director de Administración y Finanzas (Former Employee) –  MéxicoMay 6, 2019
aqui hay ambiente etico, cultura de seguridad y proteccion al medio ambiente
Pros
todas las prestaciones
Cons
no hay comedor
Good experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaston, S.C.May 4, 2019
I enjoyed the people i worked with and was very comfortable with my hours. However, the manager was hard to get along with. Everything was quick paced. The breaks were very short and you did not get a lunch. The manager made drastic changes and expected you to know them without her telling you about them.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Short breaks, no healthcare, short staff

51.2K