Here to help: Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,915 reviews
Did nothing but sit and get paid.
I was backup for the gas station so all I did was sit and get paid. Mostly I would help out costumers, but I would normally just be alone. I didn't really get to work when I want to, just 4 hours a day.
It is a great place to work
It is a great place to work with great benefits, wonderful people to work with and many changing technologies that you learn new things all of the time. Management is very supportive and encouraging. The hardest part is sometimes keeping up with all the changes. What I enjoy most and will miss the most will be my co-workers.
Managment
Poor Managment,expect to work all night and get no money for it,doing other people’s jobs and not enough time to have a fill 30 mins break,not great place to work
Not good
Some staff can be aggressive towards you the manager his shallow minded she aa for her self staff compain all the time that are roude to costermers the manager never thanks you for giving out rewards cards .
Work hard
Customer service is good.
Serving and advising customers and taking payment.

Helping customers to find the goods they want.

Advising on stock amount.

Ordering goods.

Handling complaints or passing them on to the manager.

Giving information on product and prices.
The job was dull
Working at this establishment made my life feel black and white, completely dull and without personality. The manager was terrible to the customers and would often argue with his wife in front of the customers.
Bp
Buen ambiente se puede aprender se puede ascender y tener un trabajo fijo. Estabilidad
Large company with varying degrees of satisfaction
I have had very good and fulfilling roles at BP and I have had some that were much less so. Ones experience at BP will greatly depend on the leadership in the area.
Good
It was a great work culture/environment with excellent work life balance. Management could have been better, but I was appreciative of the great ones I got to work with in my years there.
Productive and exciting place to work.
Long days and hard work, in an environment where you are tested on a daily basis. You are expected to be confidant and honest, with everything you do. Work closely with management on a daily basis and are trusted in what you say and do with very little supervision. The work force make it a good place to work.
Pros
The work force
fast paced
extreme hard work is needed. it is very a fast paced work where it is you're always doing work and can never sit free for a minute. the work is quiet difficult as well. also the management is very rude.
Les manageurs change souvent
Les manageur change assez souvent et les planning change assez souvent
quality professionals
Nice, professionals that really do care about people. trying to reinvent the company will take many years to deliver. I expect another cycle of transformation will follow.
Flexable
It works well for a job that to have while in college. I have had a good overall experience working here and I would recommend it to people who are either looking for a flexible or temporary job.
Excellent Company
Wonderful company to work for. Beautiful campus, progressive employer who values work/life balance. Would recommend BP as an employer to anyone interested
Ordering stock, receiving deliveries and checking their quality, preparing displays Motivating staff, unloading deliveries and stacking shelves, serving customers, dealing with performance of the management staff and all sales assistants. Dealing with associated paperwork’s, ensure that the store operates safety and legally in accordance with company HSSE, Food safety and Compliance policies and procedures.
Well balanced work and flexible time, management is very supportive and the pay is very generous based on your qualification and skill.
Working with BP is a very memorable one. Looking forward to work with BP at first opportunity comes along. The management is very supportive and the company provides a decent accommodation and vehicle to go to work. BP provided a round-trip business class air ticket from my domicile to work assignment.
Some very good people, but there are others that will use you for their benefit.
Keep your friend close and keep your enemies closer.... this refers to management prior to my last position. Never felt so used by manager... would steal others ideas and claim its their own.....
sorry but you asked....

After leaving severing out in 2009... I returned as a contractor in a different locale. And found that middle management was much the same...
I did work experience there with my dad and it shed insight into the working office environment, showed me he timings of working day and the general life of those working in the city.
I very much enjoyed my experience talking to a large variety of people who just show the amount of people it takes to make a company such as BP run smoothly.
Cashier
I loved working with the public my customers made my day. Meeting new people,the had good insurance,an evacuation programs,share in bp is a great place to work for.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Filling in for person who dont show up
Too much emphasis on upsell
Current expectations on add on sales and pressure to meet unrealistic targets are ridiculous. Serving 250 plus people in a 7 hr shift, making coffee, handling deliveries, cleaning cafe equipment, dealing with uber eats orders, cleaning store, refilling shelves , getting rid of expired stock and all on your own.
Lucky if you get 5 minutes break and bad luck if you need to use the bathroom.

Current manager is all about looking after the boys - who don’t pull their weight and don’t care.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K