BP Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,020 reviews
It is nice to be caught up and also see happy regular customers 😊.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIApril 18, 2019
I enjoyed working for BP because this particular one was operated by Someone who visited frequently and is very good to talk to and will adjust things accordingly to suit the needs of the business and employee work place.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Short breaks
Overall a NIce place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 17, 2019
The customers made the job easy to show up to. The work was not hard, but it was a lot of it, and not for much pay. Management was good but upper management left a lot to be desired.
Pros
If you like people, its an amazing and rewarding job
Cons
Benefits and pay, not so good
Was a fun place to work
Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAApril 15, 2019
I worked with family and best friends was a very fun place to work we were all a team and always gave Wonderful customer service. We all worked together and helped each other inside the station and outside . I did the Carwash outside all seasons and cashiered inside for the gas .
Pros
Got free carwash on our vehicles
Cons
Didnt always work if it rained
best place to work
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2019
a very great management and culture. really inspire by the environment they give it to its employees.
provide intensive yearly or monthly training to enhance employee morale which is the best part
Pros
culture
Cons
timing
productive
Manager (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAApril 12, 2019
Waiting on customers, checking in vendors, putting orders way, keeping the store clean and neat. Talking with customers and other employees.Management was great.
Pros
customers
Great place to work would recommend it to anybody
Executive Administrative, (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIApril 11, 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company. They care about their employees they offer excellent medical dental vision package there’s always room for advancement
Pros
Great company to work for very family oriented
Cons
I didn’t find any
Малооплачиваемая
Продавец кассир (Current Employee) –  МоскваApril 11, 2019
Много физической работы, заставляют стоять все 11 часов. Оплата почасовая, не соответствует тому, что каждый сотрудник вкладывает. Неправильно расчитаны вредные производственные факторы, неправильно написана профессия. Если вы работаете в бистро, то у вас долдность- продавец-кассир, а по фану вы- ПОВАР. Почасовка как в перекрестке, только вы все часы стоите. Работник бистро выполняет работу: пекаря, кухоного рабочего, котломойщика, кассира и уборщицы. Спустя 3 месяца издевательства у вас варикоз, полиартрит и артроз. По закону, если смена 12 часов, у работника обед 1.5 часа, который ЕСТЬ. А в bp и времени посидеть нет, дикая текучка, никто не подменит тебя. Если присядешь, всё на камере отобразится и сделают замечание.
Pros
Карьерный рост
Cons
Малооплачиваемо, стоячая работа кассиров
Didnt go forward with material handler position
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INApril 11, 2019
I can see this company loves to discriminate older
People from not getting hired at BP in Whiting Indiana ,
How could a 22 experienced professional not even go forward
With applications , who ever the hiring manager is what
Do you want a rocket scientist for a material handler job?
I will never apply at BP again waste my time its Not first time I was not selected to meet there criteria very fancy words
I will use my skills at a better company not kissing it up
No thank you!!
Bp job
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Wingate, NCApril 10, 2019
Its a good first job, learned a lot about working in customer service. It was a good starting point and I think any young person would enjoy it. Im just ready to move on
Pros
Discount items
Cons
short breaks
horario flexible
Coordinadora (Current Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.April 8, 2019
Buen aprendizaje a base de ir formando experiencia
Cons
sin prestaciones
Productive and fun workspace
DBaaS (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater LondonApril 8, 2019
It has got many innovative products. They uses all cutting edge technologies to make it easy for their use of software products. I've learnt new technologies with them.
Good guestion
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAApril 5, 2019
The company is ok to,they take good care of customers and the staff have a good customers relationship and the customers behavior is good to the staff
Cons
Shoot brake.
Hostile environment, constant layoffs, offshoring, overly lean
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILApril 4, 2019
Hostile environment, constant layoffs, overly lean, hire contractors, employees and offshore contractors without the proper skills or experience needed for the job which creates a stressful work environment. Management is matrix driven and unable to see or fix the underline issues due to cutting finances every year.
Pros
Ability to work remotely
Cons
No stability, constant major layoffs & offshoring ....
Good place to work for.
Secretary & PA (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater LondonApril 3, 2019
I had previously worked for BP in Canary wharf on a contract/temporary basis on four occasions between late 2006 and again in August to November 2007. My experiences working there was very positive, and even though I was there temporarily, they provided very good training and I personally believe the support given by the staff/ colleagues was great. If they had an office in the Croydon area, I would definitely work for them again.
Pros
That they provided company training and had provided free daily lunches.
Cons
Journey to and from Canary wharf via train/tube or DLR to building.
pay was not great but the job itself keeps you mutlitasking
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West YorkshireApril 3, 2019
The job was great fit for me but the pay was not enough compared to the amount of work I was doing. I have learnt how to manage it all by myself, this includes managing the fuel system, managing the till alongside lottery and paypoint and serving customers of course and stacking shelves.
Amazing culture
Logistics Coordinator III (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJApril 2, 2019
A typical day at work one would answer emails and complete reports regarding their role. I learned how to manage relationships with many different warehouses, 3PL managers, and sales reps. The workplace culture is amazing as they put a lot of focus on the wellness of their employees. I enjoyed the job and the hardest part of the job is to learn the supply chain functions as there are many moving parts
Pros
Catered Food
Cons
No Kitchen
Pay wages terrible
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2019
I had fun working flexible work space...you be your own boss.....slow nights you might invite friends kick with you in the parking lot......All juice and energy drinks gets discounted price for employees only and you can’t ring your own drinks unless there’s another co worker working with you....
Pros
Less minimum wage, not much hours, fixed schedule without your consanguinity
Cons
Bad management, no employees discount on patrol......
Excellent company to work for
Ultra-Deepwater Daytime Wellsite Leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 29, 2019
This company is a great company to work for. They pay good and bend over backward to make sure their employees are happy. I really liked the pro-active attitude they had to make all employees happy.
Great company with an agile working enviornment
Functional HR Planning & Performance Advisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2019
A relaxed work culture that believes in work life balance. They achieve a seamless working relationship to connect everyone globally. Diversity and inclusion is a high priority.
Pros
Onsite wellness center and gym
Contract work
Self Employed (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INMarch 27, 2019
Worked on emergency response procedures. Staff was friendly and helpful with updating training materials and procedures. Worked with employees to better understand job descriptions and duties.

51.2K