Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

Melbourne VIC17 reviews
I got good person of my colleagues, they are nice people and easy going, The job is not hard but you still need to focus on security around whole station.
The whole process took months. the culture was horrible, no breaks for lunch , standing on your feet for more than 8 hours straight, no engaging from management, they don't care about the staff in the retail sector and don't address any concerns staff have. There's no respect for lower leaders from senior management and your not even acknowledged . The Pay is absolutely horrible.. Casual and part time staff earn more than an assistant manager who works full time hours .
Pros
there are no Pros, you pay for everything... there is absolutely NOTHING!!
Cons
long hours, no breaks, horrible pay, no respect as individuals
Document your goals.
Regularly check in with your boss.

Track your work accomplishments.

Understand the ways in which you add value.

Look for opportunities to augment your impact.

Ask for support.

Become a model for constructive feedback.
It is a great opportunity to be a part of such a reputed organisation. I have learned team work, communication, work culture from the company. I met new people every time and learning new things from the job
Was hard to have career progression unless you have a degree..
Across the table expectations was never the same for all Site Managers. Would never work for them again.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Was never appreciated for the hard work
A typical day consisted of arriving thirty minutes early having a briefing of jobs done and needing to be done reading the day book. Counting the till and signing off both workers.Checking work detail sheet serving ,tanking any 50 dollar notes ,cleaning ,stock replenishment, read the tanks call through thr reading for fuel re-order
Pros
good staff to work with
Cons
need to change hours of work
• It requires attention detail when processing customer transactions.
• Awareness of environment very important.

• Friendly and supporting staff.

• It does require strong communication skills.
Excellent Compensation - Work place is for those that are further on in their careers. Great if you are complascent but challenging for movers/shakers.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Expected tenure in lower roles
Good job customer service is good communication skills will imporove and also good friendly nature. A part of that good impression upon me I'm fine with Bp
i can meet different people so that my communication increases...i have learned how important an work to survive, very appreciative management good working conditions like night time security alarm,nothing is the hardest part for me in my experience we can enjoy more whenever there is a busy.
best place I have worked till now. Proper training ang proper remuneration. Nice infra all over and very nice working shifts. Good manager who cares for his employees.
Its a great place to work & can explore the possibilities one has in him/her.
Life gets balanced in working such an environment as it provides convenient shifts.
good environment with fun culture care taking management with good pay rates and bonus i enjoyed working there looking forward for another job joining in any such customer service.
First day of my shift is my typical day at work. I had learnt a lot in the job. For example, managing the site , Hospitality, being polite towards the Customers. The management is very particular in the quality of serving towards the clients. I faced a friendly culture in the work. I did not find any hard work during the shift. The most enjoyable part is the customer is fully satisfied and gave me the compliment as good service.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Serving Customers with providing great promotions and deals where they can actually save their money. I have always been winner for doing promotions at my work. Customers appreciated my work all the time by providing a gift vouchers , couple movie tickets during Christmas as Christmas gift and receiving gift voucher from the mystery shopper. Bp always rewards employees for their great work which is gives motivation to do more good work.
Pros
Not too much work at one time
Cons
Long hours standing at the same place
• Customer Service - Ensuring customers receive excellent service by meeting their needs every time
• Cash handling :Receive goods selected by the customer and operate cash registers

• Talk with other staff where there is doubt about a particular price

• Receive payment for goods from customers and provide change as shown by the electronic cash register

• Price items with a price gun and rotate stock by bringing the old stock forward on the shelves during quieter times

• Process payment for accounts such as telephone or electricity bills and issue receipts

• Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly check the cash balance against this record

• Working with the team members to ensure Excellent Execution Every time of all policies and procedures.

• To monitor and maintain specified business controls.
lots of different people amazing christmas parties haha best bosses and good work life balance.