Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

BP Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Sydney NSW11 reviews
Fun work place
Good working environment, nice and pressure free atmosphere. Staff welfare was one of the main agenda of the company and at the same time safety was given the utmost priority.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nil
I have been working at BP full-time
Flexible, well paid, and autonomous.
I learn alot of professional things in these years , I quit this job due to my personal reasons.

Lack of support in achieving unrealistic KPI targets in the face of extreme safety concerns. Management is ignorant and doesn't care about work place safety, even though they pretend to in meetings.
Pros
Long hours & helpful
Cons
Not future oriented
Positive workplace environment
As a customer service representative, I used to enjoy my job each and every moment meeting and greeting the people where the whole team was fun loving energetic, the best part was the manager who was very much experienced which gave me a chance to learn a lot ,
Pros
professional workplace with experienced and fun loving people
Cons
Productive, Self motivational department, Helping management in creating self confidence.
It is one of the best company providing fuel in Australia from many years. Its a great fun to work with them. One can improve his languiage skills and meeting new people everyday increases self confidence to tak to people. Management is good, cooperative. They have the best fuel in Australia.
All in a days
My day start as early as 5 am and finish as late as 4 pm. Its tough its fast and you have to be a team player.Management is hands on and their with you. Workplace culture is 24 hour/ 7 days a week good team environment. The hardest part of the job can be its physical nature standing for log hours and stocking, stacking and cleaning,
Pros
Good team enviroment
Cons
lots of physical work
Communication
Always communication with new and regular coustmer everyday also follow the rules regulation for company to make coustmer happy perfect relation with all staffs and some of the coustmer those who comeing regularly .
Pros
Free fuels
Cons
Long hrs
asst store manager
In my previous role as a manager, I gained the knowledge and experience I need to hit the ground running and start making an immediate contribution right away. The following are just a few highlights of my professional skills and achievements that I hope to bring to company.
Pros
everything
Cons
Great team work and management
Very exciting to work one of the great city of the world Sydney, Where you can have fun working with great team member and management and always have a view of great harbour bridge from window.
Pros
Free coffee and meeting different people
Cons
evening shift
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BP?
fun workplace with everyday new challenges
a day when i had a customer complaining about my staff being rude with him and it was last day of month so closing date when manager have a lot more to do than a daily routine.
i learned that whatever happen customers are our priority from where we get our revenue.

management is a hardest thing to but but if you enjoy your work and if you love challenges then you are a leader.

i always had a very healthy professional relations with my co-workers and at work like a family i always appreciate my co workers for their job done and motive them for future too.

the hardest pat of the job is to handle upset customers because you do not want to loose them and moreover when what are they saying is not unfair too.

the most enjoyable part of the job is when u know you have achieved the goal and your work done will be appreciated and also there is still a room for you and you team to learn something new.
Pros
flexible timings and rotating shifts
Cons
sometime long late night shifts
It was fun working because i got to know about how to deal with the customers. It was fun some times with my fellow mates.
I learned about the Australian culture how people live, what they like, how to communicate with them, how to act for their best satisfaction.
I also learned how the business runs.

My management was good because it was a private company, they used to be very professionals at time and like a family sometimes.

Talking about my co-workers, everyone was good but sometimes there was difficulties to manage the roaster for the management. The hardest part of the job was To satisfy the customer together with the owners because sometimes customer forget their wallets and customer want to pay the next day and the management wants us to not let them go without paying. The enjoyable part is to serve customer and make them smile,
Pros
Free drinks and flexible timming
Cons
Great place to work if you need unorthodox hours such as graveyards etc
This job allows you to learn great personal management skills, which you can apply to all aspects of life including time management, financial management etc. You also become great at starting conversations and maintaining customer interest in a product or service. The hardest part is just the dealing with difficult customers but you get all sorts in the world, you just have to deal with it as it comes.
Pros
customer interaction
Cons
difficult customers
1.5K