How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

bp Employee Reviews in Leeds

Leeds4 reviews
The job was great fit for me but the pay was not enough compared to the amount of work I was doing. I have learnt how to manage it all by myself, this includes managing the fuel system, managing the till alongside lottery and paypoint and serving customers of course and stacking shelves.
Typical day is an 8 hour shift. Usually nights. Serving customers. Dealing with customer queries. Always available on till when ever there are customers, usually all the time as its a very large and busy busy petrol station. At quiet times giving hand on the shop floor with filling shelves.
Pros
flexible
Cons
night working
I only interacted with my industrial contact from BP petroleum. It was only a third part consultancy project. Some invaluable experiences where gained especially with regards to understanding what company's may want to prioritize i n their relationship with research institutions.
By working at BP station, I have learned how to deal with all kind of customers and what you achieve by making the customers happy. Management is good with flexible shifts.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?