Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

BP Employee Reviews in Northampton

Hard work not a lot of benefits
I usually worked from 10pm-6am. During this time I worked alone in the petrol station.

The hardest part of the job was working alone and having to undertake all he asks required. During these hours he fod stock was to be checked and ensure all stock was put out.. The whole store was to be cleaned. All the pastries and fresh bread etc was to be cooked ready for when the next shift started at 6am. The newspapers were to be taken off the shelves fom the day before and the new ones put out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when I rarely worked he day shifts with others as I had a chance to get to know some of my colleagues properly.
This is a great place to work. A fast flowing workplace serving customer fuel and items in the wild bean cafe like coffee and sandwishs along with hot food
you will be asked to stock rotate stock and take in devilerys.
Pros
50% off food in store
Cons
Grumpy customers lol
good place to work
My view on working with at the BP garage was good because I got to learn own to do things I didn't know how to do before and I got to experience working with great people and I also got to experience what is like to be working and supporting yourself.
Pros
half hour breaks
customer service
working as customer assistant at BP I focused mainly on customer service and meeting the needs of the customers. The hardest part of the job was sometimes dealing with difficult customers, however, we dealt with this in professional manner. I also found some of the heavy lifiting challenging. Overall, the staff made it good to work there.
good team work
I have worked in BP Garages & I enjoyed working

as we get good promotion training etc etc

and when U R good to each other then same U get

I have always enjoyed working at the garage But hardest part of

the job is cleaning the Public toilets as because customer don't

think some one is using after them
Pros
on waste staff can have it on 10%
It was ok
Was not related to my future other-ways it was a nice place to work
Pros
Food discount
Cons
London hours
A typical day
A typical day at BP would involve cash handling, serving customers, checking for suitable age and checking for hazards on the fore court at all times. We would also have to do stock handling, we kept our shop fully stock, regular stock takes were carried out, we would also have to cash up our floats at the end of the shift. This was a job where we had to be on the ball at all times as we would be serving fuel, cigerettes and alcohol, so we would need to check for people ages and offer any promotions for that month.
Pros
variety of work
Cons
shift pattern hours
1.5K