Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Winchester

A typical day consists of ullage checks, customer service, stock rotation and cleaning duties. I learned about how to work in a gas station. Hardest part of the job was having to get up at 4:30 am for early shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the customers.
Pros
Interesting to learn about business
Cons
laid off due to staff cuts
Caring for customers it the big focus and maintaining standards across the whole company. Working the tills and helping the customers and getting to know regulars who come in, chatting to them and learning their orders and likes. Team work is great and works well, with each person strengths and weaknesses to allow a smooth running store. You need to be able to multitask in some areas, but working alone as well using initiative. There is no real hard part to the job it is all easy to do once you learned the main things. Keeping the customers happy is the best part.
Pros
staff discount for break time food.
Cons
Need a car to get to my local one to work
Great job and company to work for. The problem is the work life balance, this is due to the lack of staff. Current management working on limited staff.
I enjoy work and the job pays the bills each month, The staff are friendly and I have learnt a lot with this company. The job is enjoyable . plus the manager is very helpful