bp Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

BP Connect gives me a chance to learn how to work fast and professional as a team. Most of the time when I working with my team, I feel very proud of ourself that we can help every customer by giving them a good customer service.
Serving customers is what I love to do, whether the weather there was no dull moment or two moments the same. Being able to provide customer service with a smile is what I love to do. Although it was only for a short period of time, this is where I gained many skills that will stay with me and support my career in the future.
Pros
Free Friday lunch
Cons
Co Workers
vibrant environment, always moving targets on a day by day basis company allowed me to do my job and were always in the back ground to offer assistance if/when required A very forward thinking company Most difficult day today challenge was ensuring we were fully staffed to meet customer demands and expectations, however achieving this and achieving sales and profit targets gave me great satisfaction and a sense of fulfilment whilst ensuring health and was never comprimised
  1. Christchurch, Canterbury