BP Employee Reviews in Akron, OH

Life at a gas station
I loved the job because I was constantly moving around to get the job done. I love that because it makes time fly by. Didn’t matter if we were slow I always found things to do. Cleaning, rearranging, dusting. Anything to make it a better place.
Pros
The customers
Cons
No benefits or consistent raises
Gas station attendant
We would like to make sure our customers are satisfied with polite and friendly service. Always make people feel welcome and their needs are met. Be professional and courteous at all times.
Dirty Workplace
I liked it but it was dirty alot, so alot of cleaning up and the ay wasnt as great but it was okay for what i wanted. a typical work was sufficient ok
Not Bad
Good pay, but overwhelmingly complex at times. I really enjoyed when the manager bought everyone food, every once a month. Also liked how quick paced things were.
Pros
Discounts
Nice workplace and great owner
I really enjoyed working for this owner he really cared about his employees and always rewarded hard work.The team was like family and the owner was like a mentor always pushing you to be your best. And willing to deal with any issues to make the company better. It was very sad when he passed he was a delight to work for.
Pros
Bonuses were awesome
Cons
Only one 15 minute break and no 401k there were no discounts either.
not good
i worked nights , cleaning, data entry , running register . i learned how to enter data better . management was not so good . my coworkers very vindictive , hardest part of the job being treated like a piece of meat .. most enjoyable part of my job was ringing out customers.
Pros
no pros
Cons
negative work enviorment
Very Productive Work place
This Job for me was simple cause of how small the building was. It was easy for me to learn everything
Pros
close to home and easy to learn
Cons
theft customers
1.5K