BP Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 3,719 reviews
Interesting workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2019
This place teaches you a lot, having to deal with respect, manners,trust, and money handling. It was a good experience for me I’d say because of how much I learned by dealing with those things.
aver all it was a great experience
Cashier/Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2018
working at BP gave me a good experience.working there thought me a lot of things. i also made some very good friends at BP. i learned how to baked bread and cookies, make sandwiches, coffee, cashiering, and many other things.
Pros
free coffee and drinks
Cons
short breaks
Not a place for the progressives.
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2018
A typical day is business as usual. Serve the customers, track the sales, and monitor the products. Management is responsive to the needs of the business, and sometimes indifferent to the concerns of some employees. I enjoyed the rapport with not only the customers, but also the co-workers.
Pros
You get a pay check at the end of the week.
Cons
Advancement is a struggle.
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working as a cashier as the atmosphere was fast-paced, yet fun as my team was engaging, and the regular customers made the work day extremely pleasing.
Pros
The customers made the job gradifying
Cons
The pay rate
enjoyed meeting cutomers and employees
Customer Service Representative/merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
Ordered merchandise and checked in merchandise, Would then stock merchandise and make the shelves look inviting. If the shelves needed cleaning, then I would clean the shelves. If customers needed checked out , I would also help.
I learned to check all departments and make sure any back stock was put out before I placed a new order.
The management was always very supportive and encouraging. It was a fun workplace. I still have friendships from my days that I worked there.
The hardest part of the job was estimating how much I needed to order when the city had different conventions, sports events, etc. that would be in town and making sure that we had enough
merchandise without over ordering,
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers!
Pros
A fun job!
Cons
No Health benfits at the time
Excellent place to work
RETAIL GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 28, 2017
Excellent place to work. They have a system set up for the General Manager to succeed. Always room to expand and move up in the company. It was a great experience.
Great Customer Care
Cashier Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 10, 2017
BP aka Shell was a pleasant environment. Employees work hard but get the job done. The owner was always giving incentives to employees and customers and was definitely a firm but fair individual
Didn't work to BP Directly
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 3, 2017
I didn't get a chance to work with British Petroleum direct but i have for them as part of the different consulting organizations. So can not comment much on that BP.
Wonderful Experience. Excellent opportunities.
Office Manager/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2017
Great company to work for. Experienced management team with a wealth of knowledge about the industry and its operations. Numerous opportunities for growth and development. One of the best companies I've ever worked at.
Pros
Great benefits
Fun place to work
Assistant Mananager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2017
I learned a good service representative skill
Good management
The hardest part of the day is the closing part
The best part of the day is when the customer comes
Good Company
Business Software Trainer/Facilitator - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2017
As a consultant, I really did not have much contact with management. I worked very autonomously. Money was decent. I can't complain.
hated it.
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2016
its a semi easy job. just annoying counting cigarettes every night.the manger when i was there was rude too. but...its right across the street from a strip club and on weekends sometimes the strippers come in after work lol
Pros
its a job
Cons
its a bad job
Energetic Environment
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2015
I have learnt to be a professional, produced dramatic increase in office efficiency and enhanced operations. I have taken on assignments that not only promote self-development but also inspire other team members.
productive
sales and clean store (Former Employee) –  atlantaAugust 27, 2015
Great job fast pace area workable hours enjoyed customer mangement could do better i liked the work i did very outstanding business
Cons
short breaks
A great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2014
One of the the best jobs that gave me the opportunity togain responsibility.
Cons
Wasn't furthering my career
Excellent business school
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2014
Great school. They have a competitive business school. The classes are well taught by the professors.
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaJanuary 1, 2014
Manage the Cash Register on a day to day basis. I learned that you can not take any thing for granted. Even though the physical labor would not let me achieve everything that I needed to do, I still stuck it out and held through the pain. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers and learning about all what it takes to run a gas station.
easy going laid back but yet consuming
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2013
good place to start. you get to meet a lot of people. sometimes you know what the regulars are coming in for and are able to give them good service. management is strict but fair
Pros
good hours
Cons
short breaks
Busy
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2013
Good place to learn. The hardest part is getting promoted in your field, and speaking honestly is frowned upon.
BP is one of the best Companies to work for.
Assistant Café Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2013
A typical day involves a lot of meeting new people every day and making new friends. The management is fast paced and coordination of co-workers is of high paramount. The job requires a lot of self control due to the kind of people you meet every day, some very rude, which actually is the hardest part of the job. The enjoyable part of the job is when you satisfy all customers and of course making new friends.

51.4K