BP Employee Reviews in Augusta, GA

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 3,711 reviews
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 9, 2019
My regular work days at the BP were good. The customers always made my day. I've dealt with some bad of course but you have to know how to deal with them. The management was horrible but the owner was a great person. The hardest part of the job was you never knew what you were getting yourself into working nights. The most enjoyable part of my day was when I dealt with a regular customer.
poor ownership
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 30, 2019
Once Bp was sold and bought by another owner everything started declining. The store is never stocked. There is a bad odor coming from the bathroom pipes. Horrible ownership skills. Changing work schedule at the last minute.
Being a cashier gave me lots of experience with handling money, merchandise, products and inventory along with hundreds of customers daily.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 4, 2014
A typical day at this job was pretty much a daily routine where i would open up the store and close, an 8 hour shift. This included preparing my drawer for setup at opening and closing, making sure store was clean and organized, gas pumps were set correct and authorized, cigarette count was accurate before and after, lottery inventory was correct before and after and servicing all customers. I learned that being patient and remaining professional at all times is the best way. Management was not fair. Did not interact with co workers regularly because it was always one person to a shift. The hardest part of the job was having to operate a whole store by yourself on one of the busiest days or when it seemed as every customer was an angry customer for whatever reason.The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet so many people and overcoming the fact of meeting a stranger where it became more of i knew quite a few by name and exactly what they were coming for.
Pros
worked alone, worked in my own order and always proved my technique was a good one
Cons
it got scary sometimes and working all holidays