Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Baltimore, MD

Baltimore, MD8 reviews
the good place to work if you like customer service. it helps you how to keep things organize and make deals with other companies for better merchandise.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
long hour and less pay
Bp is an amazing company. They are financially sound, they want to be great. But, the company is constantly re/organizing and Constantly bringing in foreign nationals to run the US market. These people are great but lack US expertise. Also, there’s a culture of constant re/organization. Be prepared to excel or be forced to move on.
They will never raise your pay how good you work or even if you work a lot.No benefits no bonus.They will never see you helping them. Don't give proper time to eat food even though you have to work 12 hours a day.
As a young kid looking for a part time job, this job is a good start. You get paid weekly and the staff and always fun to work with.
As a living not the best option but its nice for quick cash.
Helping customers with gas purchases and dealing with large amounts of money.
Very quiet and steady eork.

I learned management skills and stability, the culture was very diverse based, nothing hard about the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was independence and peace.
Cons
Working at BP was good, really good. I had a chance to get pretty good at alphanumeric entry and even got to branch out in assisting with oil sample testing. It was, to say the least, a dirty job. Even so, I felt like what we were doing was important and enjoyed most of the people there. BP provided a good work environment.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Department phased out when company chose new direction
Overall good place to work. Company sold off assets as to why I'm no longer with them. Very safety oriented. Clean environment and a good team of people to work with.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Shift Hour Rotation
I started as a cashier and started handling the store over all work from making purchase order to reducing inventory. I used my skill from my 3 years bachelor's degree form Nepal that help me to became assistant manager. I trained new employees which was a new experience that added up my skill on how to perform task in group within given time frame.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K