Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Clarksville, TN

Clarksville, TN5 reviews
I worked from 5am to 1pm. I worked the register, cooked, did inventories.Placed orders .
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Management needs to be revised and treat employees better. which is why they have a high turn over rate. I loved the customers though. The managers work the employees to death and try to make them work over so they won't have to come in. The pay is definitely not worth the work and side work you have to do and the treatment you recieve.
Let me start off by saying this was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. Although I am not still employed with BP oil I cannot rave enough about what a wonderful company it is to work for.
Working here is great. Everyone is polite. A great way to learn communication skills and customer service. A great work enviroment to work in. Lots room for promotion.
beach oil company/ hi road
they are the worst company to work for!

They will screw you in every way possibly and run all over you and not appreciate anything you do for them, they will screw with you pay in a way you don't realize it till you calculate your hours and if you refuse over time bc you don't get paid for it they will fire im saying it straight forward the most petty screwed up company to work for period
Pros
you have regulars that make you smile no matter what mood your in
Cons
everything else
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K