Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

Miami, FL13 reviews
Very good company. Long house but it adveuntly pains of so its worth it in the long run. I worked there for over 2 years and enjoyed most of my work there
A day at BP consisted of productivity and fun and enlightening conversations with our customers and co-workers. I learned how manage a cash register and how to acknowledge customers issues and reviews. The workplace culture was always very refreshing and comfortable. The hardest part of working at BP, in my opinion, would have to be being able to deal with customers that would come in under the influence. The most enjoyable part of it was always having something to do.
Suggestive sales, asking for ID for: Alcohol & tobacco products, being very careful with 50"s & 100' bills. Being accurate and working in a timely manner. Making eye contact with the customers and also very polite. Also being very alert while working to avoid shoplift. I always was working the afternoon shift alone, and the hardest part of the job was Friday evening cause was excessively crowdy, no dinner brake, customers were no knowing on what pump number were theirs vehicles. I learned to br very patient.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
NO lunch brake, no health care
It was a good job but very unorganized just a opportunity to make ends meat. It's been awhile since I have been working with bp and nothing much that I can say
Pros
Pay
Cons
Out of bussiness
Was full of exciting and rewarding duties. I learned the many responsibilities of managing an establishment and its employees. Management helped me to develop in my role and where great. I had a great experience working for the company.
its a typical work place give good hours and a good pay i really have nothing to said about bp but it a good place to work at. i love the shirt thst we have to wear
I liked this job you meet different people every day from all over the world this gas station is on the way to Coconut Grove Miami,FL I was able to meet a couple of famous people here mostly basketball players from the Miami Heat. What I got better at where my people skills good job overall.
it is a good company to work for if you are looking for good benefits, yet prepare yourself to work very long hours. I can not stress this enough .
The teams did not feel cohesive either , lots of competition and not a lot of camaraderie.
Pros
4 weeks vacation, good Benefits, pension, etc
Cons
Looooooong hours, extreme emphasis on security, health and safety can get in the way of efficiency
A fast pace work environment, I loved it, bonus every three months and the company was always training employees and management. They cared enough that we felt as they were more than a family to us.
Pros
Bonus and motivational skills
Cons
They sold the company after the spill in the ocean.
BP was a ok job, seeing different faces every day...just the way the company went about closing the company was wrong.
Pros
customer
Cons
no lunch break
BP is a positive work enviroment with good compensation and benefits.
Fanatastic company, tries hard to make work and family balance happen, they worry about employee and customers safety. Great pay and benefits
Pros
401k, medical and dental, education package
Cons
They pulled out of Florida
Great company to work for, very professional organization
Pros
good advance opportunities
Cons
reorganization
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K