Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

BP Employee Reviews in Middlebury, IN

Bom potroliam
They have a hard enviorment to work around. They need to hire more people who understabd the customers and who are not rude to them. They lost alot of valuable customers when i worked there due to rude employees that worked there at night in mornings.
The workplace was very relaxed and fun, yet it was quite slow paced and tended to be boring.
The BP was my very first job I aquried. I was very happy and I enjoyed my job as the first few months went by. Nothing bothered me, I had a blast at work with my coworkers. After a while we switched managers and I didn't have as much fun. However, the job wasn't bad, just quite boring.
This job was just a paycheck
Management didn't know how to manage, employees didn't do their jobs correctly which made my work load more. Employees and co-workers acted inappropriately with customers which made for an extremely uncomfortable work environment. I enjoyed the job and the customers but didn't like working such inappropriate and lazy environment
Pros
My customers were the highlight of my job
Cons
Inappropriate behavior, and lazy co-workers
1.5K