BP Employee Reviews in Toledo, OH

Found 15 reviews matching the search See all 3,815 reviews
Excellent Team Building Atmosphere
Instrumentation Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 14, 2019
BP strives to implement the one team approach on project work.

BP has a strong Safety Culture and desires every person to go home the same as they came to work.

BP emphasizes safety and continuously has on the job safety task oriented training.
Pros
Mimimam micromanaging projrcts but does emphasize strong two way communication skills
management
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 27, 2019
The higher level of management for this company is great at the time that I was working were amazing and great. However, they are no longer in that level or working for the company
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
lack of emloyees
Fast-Paced, Challenging and Rewarding
Process Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Whiting, IN and Toledo, OHMay 21, 2017
I Co-oped with BP for two terms, and I must say was a very rewarding opportunity as an undergrad student. The projects were challenging and felt like they contributing to the company. Obviously, becoming a full-time employee is more taxing and demanding when it comes to expectations and hours, something I was able to witness from my mentor and supervisor.
Pros
Pay, benefits, co-workers
Cons
meetings, long hours (for full time), not innovative
ok
unit /lead inspector (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 10, 2017
under standing the job location and working with all was very good. safety was first. people very helpful and friendly . hrs was great /ot was good enjoy this job.
Stop and Go
ADMINISTRATIVE SHIFT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toledo,OHSeptember 28, 2015
Stop and Go is owned by great people. I enjoyed working here. I was able to balance my home life and work. I enjoyed meeting different people everyday.
BP a great place to be
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 11, 2015
Enjoy working here the people are pleasant. My manager is great very flexible. My only complaint is that I am a contractor so I do not get paid vacation or time off. other then that it is a great place to work
Tow Truck Driver
DHT/SIGO Q Operator (Current Employee) –  Toledo RefineryApril 1, 2015
As a Tow Truck Driver you get a chance to help people. Can be interesting at times working with different police departments during an accident recovery.
Pros
You meet some interesting people
Cons
Pay
Boring but ok.....
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 9, 2014
Working alone is not fun.Crackheads lingering around...used to preapprove pumps...driveoffs
Pros
Cappaccino
Cons
no break
Interesting and fun
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 22, 2014
i personally enjoyed working there. The people were nice, the work was easy, and loneliness was obsolete.
Pros
fast pace and time flies
Cons
no breaks
friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OhioJune 7, 2014
worked with the public. co-workers worked as a team. Made sure registered balanced at in of shift. checked for security issues.
Pros
team oriented
Cons
security
Relaxed atmosphere
Cashier/Full Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OhioOctober 6, 2013
A job that allows alot of interaction with the public, in the best of times, and also the worst of times.
Excellent benefits and good job security
Tank Field Operator/ Inside Board Operator (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 28, 2013
Operate refining process through automated computer modules. Signal tank field operators by radio to open and close valves. Pre-plan the movement of oil products to storage or shipping. Verify incoming and outgoing products movement through correct meters, start and stop pumps regulating flow of oil in pipelines, or in storage tanks.
Pros
Great team interactions, positive work environment.
Cons
Bad media press.
I loved working for the various store locations, as I moved with my manager each time she transferred.
CSR/Cashier - Part time (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 24, 2013
I became an avid Cashier and very friendly CSR. I later advanced to a store in Toledo, where I was later promoted to an Asst. Manager. Thumbs up!
Very fun job, and taught me many things. I worked for BP for over 18 years and thoroughly appreciated the position as a Cashier
Assistant Store Manager/CSR Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 24, 2013
BP Oil was a great company to work for. I learned many things, and gained knowledge in assisting my Manager, and worked well with my coworkers. It was fast paced, and I gained experience in working with cash, credit and operating the lottery machine proficiently.! I would have recommended working at BP Oil to anyone, but the company was later bought by Barney's, which led me to leave the company as I had a history with Sohio/BP Oil.