Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Wamsutter, WY

Wamsutter, WY12 reviews
Where I worked in L48, BP had poor management. Only thought of themselves. You were only a number to them. Tell you one thing one day the next day it was different. Not trustworthy. Ruined a lot of careers.
Things have changed since I worked there but there used to be lots of training opportunities, quality professional coworkers, challenging work, and good pay/benefits.
I was responsible for all usual duties for a directional driller during the 12 hour daily tour that I was working.
Management was an independent contractor as well, and we usually got along fine.
Good place to work, I learned how to work on oil and gas separators. I also learned how to manage my time and work independently. Responsible for keeping your assigned wells running smoothly. Working in winter was difficult at times. Most enjoyable was my fellow employees and summer!
I enjoyed working for BP, but life in the oil patch is rough at the best of times, I was however a fun job I decided that the money wasnt worth all the long days.
Pros
worked for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Cons
lots of travel, lack of sleep.
enjoyed job. wish I could return to this industry .

Hope the industry returns so I can use my skills.

I miss working in Oil and Gas. I like doing document control and administrative work.
The field work for BP was an excellent experience. Just did not agree with all of their practices and procedures. Not much else to say!
Job is great for people just stating off and looking to get in the oil and gas flied right after high school. The are people are graet and you well find if its the right fit for you.
This is a great place to work, on all counts. Management is very competent. I learned more in my 3 years with this company then I have in the entirety of my professional career. Always get along with my co workers, and all of them receive very well rounded training to do they're job competently.
good company.

Managed many different aspects of the Oil and Gas business for BP.. Enjoyed working for the company for 9 + years

Looking for another company to use my BP office skills
Highly motivated, hard working student due to graduate May 2014 with a degree in social work. earned above average grades, BCM club president. Volunteer in many events. Managed a fast food restaurant, were I over saw 23 employees. Ran all the day to day activities of the food industry.
I had 3 different bosses within the year I worked for BP. It was a good company to work for but, every other day there was a scare that BP was selling the field. Maintaining and running the wellsites was apart of my job.
Pros
worked around my school schedule
Cons
2 hours drive time for free
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K