Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape9 reviews
The customer were friendly and peaceful,Dealing with the customer was very good most of time because sometimes we were dealing with the customer from overseas that was so very interesting.
I learned alot how to communicate with people how to be safe while on site management was good to work with sometimes we had to work under pressure but we succeeded at the end of the day the best day is when everyone is smiling cause it's contagious 🙂
It was fun environment to work in.The Boss,Managers and Supervisors treated employees with respect and equally.There were staff competitions and cash.
Pros
Free gifts during the festive
Cons
Come early at work. Focus on your work , don't mix your Personal issues with your work. Team work . Dislike long hours and I like challenges .
Pros
Bonuses and overtime
Cons
Shifts
It was indeed fun I enjoyed working there but as I was in contract it ended,I was left jobless as am now looking for job.I will be glad if I could find one.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime
Working as an intern in this company was great, the people were very accommodating and helpful. I also loved the culture.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
salary
Very positive environment and co workers are all happy to be there, Key values that influence attendance and commitment to succeed and be the best at what you do.

Have declined a permanent post at Maskew Miller for a Contract Post at BP and will make the same decision again.... :)

Work experience was insight full and will benefit any employer.
Pros
Company Gym
Cons
Arrive at work,greet staff and mangement and resume my duties,i learned many things here and management was willing to teach me and my co workers we get on quite well and the hardest part of my job is to handle a difficult customer,but that doesnt get me down.the most enjoyable part of my job is handling customers
My typical day at work can be fun but challenging.

In this job I've learned that you have be respectful to customers and serve them according to their wishes.

Sometimes the job can be challenging, the management is alwas there to address our queries on time.

The hardest part of the job is when we have to multi-task because the other workers didn't pitch up for duty.

The most enjoyable part is when we work fruitfull with one another and that there are no shortages for the rest of the shift.
Pros
Conducive staff
Cons
Shift shortages
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K