Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng11 reviews
I have learnt to be passionate about the job and to be patient with the customers
It was nice working there because even the money was reasonable.
Working with different kinds of people must be one of the very stressing work because you meet a diffent kinds of people who come with different moods so is very important to make it a point that u you know how to deal with them.
A great company culture that allows for entrepreneurial thinking with great support from peers and colleagues. The company is focused on growing in their sector and supports employees to develop different skills that will allow them to contribute to innovative thinking that will deliver on sustainable growth. The most enjoyable part of the job was working collaboratively to find solutions to business problems that will allow new ways to deal with competitor and market challenges.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Decision Making sometimes long and drawn out
Working with petrol you need to be careful of how to put a wrong fuel in a car, and the important thin to do u must not inhale the smell of fuel and b
Pros
Well job
Cons
Bravo
They must change working hours and the salary the cost of living is too high,their management must be trained how to treat the staff,and nepotism,safety
I learned a lot and was exposed to a lot. Was a good time in my life but I outgrew the culture, focus on AA and BBBEE overtook capabilities and competencies.
Pros
Good employer
Cons
Window dressing
Am working hard because i believe that working hard pays end of the day. Am learning how to treat a customer how to communicate with a customer. I believe in my self.
the workplace is very productive and i have learnt a lot about to persevere and to work under pressure, i enjoyed the supervision of my managers and how they encouraged us about work
Pros
It's a flat organisation and opportunities for upward growth are limited as the organisation does not have promotion policy. You have to wait for a vacant position.

I think it has a great graduation programme.
Pros
Diverse organisation
Cons
Opportunities for job advancement are limited as it's quite a flat organization
If you know what you want then you will work no matter what there are shifts there but if you work hard you will succeed and see what you work for always cooporate
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal gours
BP is very focused on developing its employees, it is a high performance driven environment. There is a lo of interference from Group (London) and the drop in oil prices has increased the red tape.
Pros
agile working hours
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K