BP Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

it was just work not fun
it was OK just wasn't the place for me. i was working a lot of hours because people kept calling in sick or quieting or no call no show. i felt like people didn't like the job from the start
Gas station attendant
We would like to make sure our customers are satisfied with polite and friendly service. Always make people feel welcome and their needs are met. Be professional and courteous at all times.
Fun fast paced
BP is a great job. I really enjoyed my time there. Get to see new and/or familiar faces on a daily basis. Create friendships with some customers. I would highly recommend.
Pros
Always busy.
Cons
None really
if you don't want anytime for you family then sign up to bp
the amount of pay for the amount of work hours is so bad, you can work a 12-14 hour day 5 days a week with no thank you for the extra hours and no overtime paid
convinvient

decision making

placing orders

cashing up tills
poor ownership
Once Bp was sold and bought by another owner everything started declining. The store is never stocked. There is a bad odor coming from the bathroom pipes. Horrible ownership skills. Changing work schedule at the last minute.
productive and fun place to work
see above. everyone has a different experience but as far as mine i believe i is a well maintained and balanced place to work. the hardest part of this job can be dealig with customers but basic customer service knowledge could get you through. lottery and tobacco counts are one of the most important parts of the job, as these products are counted as cash, and miscounts will misrepresent sales for the day and week, and can therefore throw off payments made and needed to place further orders.
Great team that i worked with, was able to grow and have fun
This company was an amazing job to have. The people that work for the company are amazing, they would help you when ever you needed it and wouldn't look down on you if you didn't know what you where doing. The crew that I had under me at the time was amazing they would do anything that was asked upon them.
happy and friendly place
typical day at work when stuff do off sick.
My magnet skills and how to deal with problems no matter what could it be.

it was very fun place especially for me due to I'm always helping different stores in my territory.
Bp cared
Bp was a great company to work for, they treated you well. Always kept you informed on what was going on with the company. I really miss working for them.
Productive and Learning environment
Was full of exciting and rewarding duties. I learned the many responsibilities of managing an establishment and its employees. Management helped me to develop in my role and where great. I had a great experience working for the company.
I love it
I love working there, it was privately own and the boss was great. He gave bonus and raises every year. It was more family oriented and he was very easy to talk to. A wonderful place to work
Typical Day
Just an average job that is entry level. No basic skill requirements, and not basic education requirements. Workplace culture needs was desirable depending on whom you worked with.
Pros
flexible schedule, and weekly pay checks
Cons
long hours, and little pay
Your average C-store
I enjoyed working at BP, as far as C-store jobs go. The pay left a little to be desired but then again, that's typical of the industry. A typical day there was busy and fast-paced, and there was always plenty to do. You meet a lot of new people, and overall the management was supportive. In my own store, the manager was also a thief unfortunately who preferred to hire his friends, and this caused some undue friction.
Pros
Fast paced, lots of things to do, possibilities of advancement
Cons
Poor pay
New day
Every day at B.Pis a new faces all day every day. Management was great until the site was franchised. Hardest part is not having a set daily schedule. Enjoyed meeting new people.
BP had a good atmosphere and stuff animal machine for kids
Loved working for bp, handling paperwork, reading the gas meters, and meeting different customers. But the pay was low and left for a bigger salary and better benefits.
Chance of progression. Workplace culture was happy. Could be boring with only standing on till all day. But, did learn how to book in deliveries and manage the Filling Station.
Pros
Good collegues
Rubbish
Worst company I ever worked for, they have no idea of how to treat their staff or customers they are only after everyone's money and don't care what they have to do to get it
Pros
Cons
Long hours, poor treatment
I love working there. Everone was great. The bosses were great too. I had no issues. U always had somethinf to do. Eveyone works togethef. Loved everyone therw.
Nice place to work
I enjoyed working there and i enjoyed my regular customers. Some days were harder than others but thats with any job. i do believe they should have more staff when you get deliveries.
good life/work support
good work environment, great life/work balance support.
Currently working in Houston, so there are traffic issues to deal with, but BP allows for altered work hours to manage high traffic times.
1.5K