Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

BP Employee Reviews for Café Manager

Good
this was a job to help me work well in a retail environment. it was also paying very well too. I have had a lot of experience in my working time, most coming from BP.
Good company to work for
Preparing for each day part, meeting new people, and creating a good work environment. Training is key and knowing what to do if there were emergencies etc. Customer relations is key in any job you have but making sure that the customers get in and out to prepare for their day as well is important. Not having the correct amount of crew to make sure things were done was critical.
Getting to know the customers on a first name basis and making new friends was a great experience.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
BP is one of the best Companies to work for.
A typical day involves a lot of meeting new people every day and making new friends. The management is fast paced and coordination of co-workers is of high paramount. The job requires a lot of self control due to the kind of people you meet every day, some very rude, which actually is the hardest part of the job. The enjoyable part of the job is when you satisfy all customers and of course making new friends.
Best company EVER.
BP was the best company I worked for!!!!!!!! I am just sorry they sold it and became a franchise, sad everyone lost there job.
fun workplace
Busy days , good people to work, no room for growth, the hardest part is inventory
Pros
great tuition reimbursement