bp Employee Reviews for Compliance Officer

BP offers may opportunities for growth. The training offered is world class. Positions can be demanding and competitive. The rewards for job well done are satisfying.
Pros
Great training opportunities
Cons
Work can be demanding
My job involves a significant of interaction with others. I enjoy helping people and this is the best part of my job. I have learned to have patience with people as I guide them through the necessary documentation. It is hard sometimes to get people to understand the significance of proper naming conventions! I am a very visual person, so I think its important to structure files and file names in a manner that makes things easy to see and to comprehend. Its all in the details. I enjoy getting projects that may seem a little unclear on what the final product will look like. There are many kind managers here that make you feel like they care about you and your family.
Enjoy working here the people are pleasant. My manager is great very flexible. My only complaint is that I am a contractor so I do not get paid vacation or time off. other then that it is a great place to work
Great co-workers Good place to work Good benefits Good experience
Pros
Cons
Some isolated Supervision issues
At BP, I aquired the skills to perfect my management skills. Through extensive training programs, wonderful DM, my career truely thrived!
Pros
work life balance
Cons
none!