BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Work hard
Customer service is good.
Serving and advising customers and taking payment.

Helping customers to find the goods they want.

Advising on stock amount.

Ordering goods.

Handling complaints or passing them on to the manager.

Giving information on product and prices.
Service and fun work
For me there gave me a good experence from 2012 the day I started to work for them. Even though there payment was not good enough for me to full fit my need
Cashier
I loved working with the public my customers made my day. Meeting new people,the had good insurance,an evacuation programs,share in bp is a great place to work for.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Filling in for person who dont show up
Great place
Great people great management
Very understanding helpful in many situations wonderful place to work for

If you are having a hard time with something theyre right there to help you out every step of the way customers are very understanding as well!!
Night cashier/Porter
Very stressful
Environment and atmosphere bad

I am doing 3 people jobs including cleaning shop and toilet, filling shelves, doing barista duties,, dealing with customer and handling cashand I get minimum wage. it was not fair
Pros
Wel known company in the world
Cons
Bad place to work, No support, bad management, Avoid this place
Work life
Good environment and management was excellent
Friendly regular customers

Typical day for me was cooking and cleaning, I would also run the register and help customer’s when they needed

I put items away in the freezer, cooler, and put items on the shelves
Productive and Fun
Nice Owner! He really knows how to deal with his employees. He understands every situation and tries to help employees to solve the situation very easily.
Its okay its just not gor everybody.
You have employees that leave while in training alone. I would feel a bit better if the employees took their job more seriously. Maybe they will turn this around for someone needing a oppurtunity
I was a cashier and night stocker
I personally enjoy working with the company and interacting with the customer on personal level and professionism level! Happy each an every customer!
Bom potroliam
They have a hard enviorment to work around. They need to hire more people who understabd the customers and who are not rude to them. They lost alot of valuable customers when i worked there due to rude employees that worked there at night in mornings.
Wonderful owners/management.
Extremely busy store.
Learned about Ga. lottery.

Management was very supportive and caring.

Learning all of the different issues about the lottery was the hardest.

the best part of this job was the people and management I worked with.
productive work place
opening the store is what i found most difficult. you have to open the store make all the coffees bring in the news papers and put out the fresh doughnuts. count your till clock in and remember all the codes
Bp
I worked overnights with BP. The least enjoyable part of the job was dealing with sub-par management. The most enjoyable part was meeting and interacting with people.
It was nice
I had a wonderful experience working at bp gas station
Good coworkers

Great enviroment

Decent managment

Great atmosphere

Would work there again in a heartbeat
You enough to pay rent. Extra held onto until two week waiting period before next check.
Look employment has always been the issue for me. The children are grown with their own children. On my own doing much less for myself. Yet I need toilet paper just as most of us. I got along with oftener team members given much kindness. Hiring date 06/09/2006 to 07/23/2007.
It's a great job for someone to get on there feet to advance
I love the job. The job itself is easy. Come to work on time and do your job. Follow policy and your day will go smooth as butter. Keep store clean and in order. Be professional and provide good customer service. Smile and greet.
Pros
Have the mindset to do your job correct
Cons
Handling shift alone
It's ok
Always under staffed and there is little room for a pay raise. The customers aren't too bad. You have your regular customers who are nice and the random people who can be a handful.
Loved the location and the people who came in.
The most enjoyable part of working at BP was getting to help anyone who came in. People are always willing to talk and usually have something funny to say
It was a self owned store
It was a self owned BP. Boss was great but the pay wasn't that good to work in a gas station. The hours was flexible. The the customers were great. It was good experience to work there and learn about different things
Worst place I ever worked!!
Unless you want to be fired for no reason don’t work here. A few employees are good to work with but some are so mean and rude even to the customers. No matter how many times you tell management about the complaints you get about them from customers they don’t do anything about it.
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Manager and other employees
Overall, a good place to work.
A typical day at work compose of opening and closing the store. Cashing out customers and helping them with their questions. Also, doing other things like, cleaning and stocking. What I have learned from working here is always come with an open mind and from there you will learn a lot. I liked where I worked. My boss was a great boss, which made the environment very comfortable to work in. The hardest part of the job is when at times you have to do everything yourself because other workers cannot come in.
1.5K