BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Found 127 reviews matching the search See all 3,622 reviews
Wonderful owners/management.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 23, 2019
Extremely busy store.
Learned about Ga. lottery.
Management was very supportive and caring.
Learning all of the different issues about the lottery was the hardest.
the best part of this job was the people and management I worked with.
productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MINovember 21, 2019
opening the store is what i found most difficult. you have to open the store make all the coffees bring in the news papers and put out the fresh doughnuts. count your till clock in and remember all the codes
Bp
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  4993 hwy 441 southNovember 19, 2019
I worked overnights with BP. The least enjoyable part of the job was dealing with sub-par management. The most enjoyable part was meeting and interacting with people.
It was nice
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richburg, SCNovember 11, 2019
I had a wonderful experience working at bp gas station
Good coworkers
Great enviroment
Decent managment
Great atmosphere
Would work there again in a heartbeat
You enough to pay rent. Extra held onto until two week waiting period before next check.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  East Chicago, IN 46313October 12, 2019
Look employment has always been the issue for me. The children are grown with their own children. On my own doing much less for myself. Yet I need toilet paper just as most of us. I got along with oftener team members given much kindness. Hiring date 06/09/2006 to 07/23/2007.
It's a great job for someone to get on there feet to advance
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gaston, SCSeptember 24, 2019
I love the job. The job itself is easy. Come to work on time and do your job. Follow policy and your day will go smooth as butter. Keep store clean and in order. Be professional and provide good customer service. Smile and greet.
Pros
Have the mindset to do your job correct
Cons
Handling shift alone
It's ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 16, 2019
Always under staffed and there is little room for a pay raise. The customers aren't too bad. You have your regular customers who are nice and the random people who can be a handful.
Loved the location and the people who came in.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lake Mills, WISeptember 9, 2019
The most enjoyable part of working at BP was getting to help anyone who came in. People are always willing to talk and usually have something funny to say
It was a self owned store
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Statham, GASeptember 3, 2019
It was a self owned BP. Boss was great but the pay wasn't that good to work in a gas station. The hours was flexible. The the customers were great. It was good experience to work there and learn about different things
Worst place I ever worked!!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  East Ellijay, GAAugust 25, 2019
Unless you want to be fired for no reason don’t work here. A few employees are good to work with but some are so mean and rude even to the customers. No matter how many times you tell management about the complaints you get about them from customers they don’t do anything about it.
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Manager and other employees
Overall, a good place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2019
A typical day at work compose of opening and closing the store. Cashing out customers and helping them with their questions. Also, doing other things like, cleaning and stocking. What I have learned from working here is always come with an open mind and from there you will learn a lot. I liked where I worked. My boss was a great boss, which made the environment very comfortable to work in. The hardest part of the job is when at times you have to do everything yourself because other workers cannot come in.
It was fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLAugust 16, 2019
This was one of the most fun jobs I've ever had, there really wasnt much physical labor involved. It was all mental math and psychology and memory. Equally as hard in it's own right.
Good job
Cashier / customer service (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIAugust 9, 2019
I was grateful to have the opportunity of them giving me a chance to work in that environment even after my criminal background I wish there would have been more hours so that it I could have stayed there but I relocated to a different city
Loved Working There
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAJuly 28, 2019
Although I did love working there my manager at the time did not do her job well and we were always picking up her slack, that could be my only complaint.
Pros
Free meals, great customers
Cons
Poor Choice in The Managers
I worked often as a Cashier. Well over 15 years of cashiering at several different gas station spots.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  219 west CHICAGO ROADJuly 20, 2019
Cashiering at local Gas Stations over a span of 15 years. Often working with excellent Team members. Money sheets often at s $0.01 balance. Alway discrepancies found located within the PAPER WORK OF SHIFTS. Customer and staff relations allowed for the low wage increases.
Pros
Managers would cash your checks.
Cons
Security was lacking.
Good customers
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dayton, INJuly 20, 2019
Too many back stabbers that work there
No one wants to do their job.
I need someplace where i feel like i belong and people like me and want to be around me.
I dont like tension between fellow employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 9, 2019
My regular work days at the BP were good. The customers always made my day. I've dealt with some bad of course but you have to know how to deal with them. The management was horrible but the owner was a great person. The hardest part of the job was you never knew what you were getting yourself into working nights. The most enjoyable part of my day was when I dealt with a regular customer.
too much expected
Cashier/Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  KetteringJune 20, 2019
under staffed overworked spoken to like dirt by managers unless your favourites work nearly every weekend no family time expected to do tills stock cleaning toilets cafe forecourt bins
Pros
nothing
Cons
bad managers
Horrendous place of work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  NekoosaJune 14, 2019
From working a ridiculous amount of days in a row because the manager wont step up and help when short staffed, to no appreciation for covered shifts, and to favoritism and nepotism everywhere. Low pay. Un reliable staff that doesn't have each others backs at all.
Fun meeting the customers. Co workers and managers are not so great and could use work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 5, 2019
Management needs to be revised and treat employees better. which is why they have a high turn over rate. I loved the customers though. The managers work the employees to death and try to make them work over so they won't have to come in. The pay is definitely not worth the work and side work you have to do and the treatment you recieve.

51.4K