bp Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

I work about 9.5 hours a day. I get n ok breaks or lunch. They don't give raises unless you can get into management. No benefits. You would have to pay for your own health coverage. They normally start people out about 8-8.50 an hour and don't give raises.
Cons
No breaks or lunch
Loved working with all the customers, working night shifts I was the only person at the station. Operated the cash register, stocked shelves and cleaned inside and outside.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
No healthcare
I enjoyed my Boss and fellow employees and dealing with the customers. I took pride in my work ethic and abilities. The hours were flexible when needed and I worked my tail off to prove my worth.
Pros
Free food and pop
Cons
Overnight hours could get boring
Working at BP was fine. It was hard to be a valued employee in a job that was very run-of-the-mill. I felt safe and advocated for most of the time. I was known by name in my location, and that was good enough for me.
I was a cashier nearly 1year . I enjoyed working over there.i learned how to operate the touch screen till . Banking money. Writing reports. Monthly staff training. Health & safety. Stock management. Fuel ordering.till balancing. Checking expiry dates. E mailing to head office . Taking fuel delivery & checking the fuel ulage. Taking pump readings.knowing bakeryproducts.&bababaking.
I worked at BP as a college job for gas money and I would Definitely recommend it for that purpose. It's a good place to work when all you really have to pay for is gas money to and from where you go.
Always busy and get tasks done on time. It is a fun place to work. Very professional manager. Respectful and always motivates the employees. Customer service is number one.
Small store great for beginners learning how to deal with customers and money handling. Learning to deal with customers can be hard you just have to learn how how to
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Sometimes you get ride customers
For me there gave me a good experence from 2012 the day I started to work for them. Even though there payment was not good enough for me to full fit my need
Customer service is good. Serving and advising customers and taking payment. Helping customers to find the goods they want. Advising on stock amount. Ordering goods. Handling complaints or passing them on to the manager. Giving information on product and prices.
I loved working with the public my customers made my day. Meeting new people,the had good insurance,an evacuation programs,share in bp is a great place to work for.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Filling in for person who dont show up
Great people great management Very understanding helpful in many situations wonderful place to work for If you are having a hard time with something theyre right there to help you out every step of the way customers are very understanding as well!!
Very stressful Environment and atmosphere bad I am doing 3 people jobs including cleaning shop and toilet, filling shelves, doing barista duties,, dealing with customer and handling cashand I get minimum wage. it was not fair
Pros
Wel known company in the world
Cons
Bad place to work, No support, bad management, Avoid this place
Good environment and management was excellent Friendly regular customers Typical day for me was cooking and cleaning, I would also run the register and help customer’s when they needed I put items away in the freezer, cooler, and put items on the shelves
Nice Owner! He really knows how to deal with his employees. He understands every situation and tries to help employees to solve the situation very easily.
You have employees that leave while in training alone. I would feel a bit better if the employees took their job more seriously. Maybe they will turn this around for someone needing a oppurtunity
I personally enjoy working with the company and interacting with the customer on personal level and professionism level! Happy each an every customer!
They have a hard enviorment to work around. They need to hire more people who understabd the customers and who are not rude to them. They lost alot of valuable customers when i worked there due to rude employees that worked there at night in mornings.
Extremely busy store. Learned about Ga. lottery. Management was very supportive and caring. Learning all of the different issues about the lottery was the hardest. the best part of this job was the people and management I worked with.
opening the store is what i found most difficult. you have to open the store make all the coffees bring in the news papers and put out the fresh doughnuts. count your till clock in and remember all the codes
I loved working there fun to work great boss, nice people. is a fast pace and lots to do. I started as a full time. was a walk-in use to work for the shell down the street and when I came back to town my old boss got me this job. i loved working for both of them.