Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative491 reviews
good work experience in bp example handling cash and you learn many thing in bp or any other petrol station and especially customer service to talk freindly with peoples great experience and joyful job.
Pros
nil
Cons
good hours as part time
The job is stressful fast-paced constantly having to multitask can't get jobs to finish before starting another one not many team players if you're not a manager's favourite be prepared to get sworn at shouted at humiliated in front of staff and customers get stuck on tills for 7 and 1/2 hours unless your favourite then you get to do jobs no communication be prepared to work every weekend both days if you're not a favourite you can ask not to work a certain day but I'll make sure that you do not interested you have any health issues is supposed to serve customers do jobs cleaning the toilet make coffee and you get a nice thanks at the end of it if you got any sense I'm somewhere else to work
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Rude management need training in manners
I recommend working for company bp they pay Good money look after staff and has good package for staffs. I have worked over 7 years for bp and the only.reason I.left because I move to out
Pros
Time flies
Cons
nothing
I worked as night shift for 3 years and 6 months (11pm to 7am) with some days mixed in. during the night shift you are with one other member of staff and are given a lot of autonomy with no managers being there at night.

The hardest part of the job is in the morning sometimes (5 - 7am) when customers come in for a coffee even though there are like 5 - 7 people already waiting for there coffee to be made. while i'm making these the queue is leading out the store.

But this was my first job and I think this was a great place to work.
Pros
Free car washes, if you work nights you get your pick of the food waste to eat for lunch.
Cons
Stupid customers.
I love going out of my way to make my employer so my customers happy. I enjoy always being able to help my customers. I enjoy the inclusion and diversity that my company had with employees of all colors I love how everyone was included and everything at work
Pros
Wonderful employer
Cons
A really good atmosphere to work in. lovely customers very good, hard working team members and encoiuraging and supporting management a great place to work
Document your goals.
Regularly check in with your boss.

Track your work accomplishments.

Understand the ways in which you add value.

Look for opportunities to augment your impact.

Ask for support.

Become a model for constructive feedback.
The job was okay as a temporary part-time interim job but I don't recommend it as a permanent job. The job involved cleaning, restocking and serving customers. On the night shift, BP don't tend to have a manager on duty, only another customer service assistant and it was because of this that I felt that I did not get the training that I needed. The team on the site I was working at were friendly on the whole but the training and management communication were very poor. The overwhelming majority of customers were very nice, there were a few rude customers but this is par for the course in any retail job. The only other benefits were the half price lunch and staff discount.
I have the best manager who supported me as an employer. BP is one of the best place to work specially hernsbay as we get one of the best customers and the work is good
It was great to work at BP. The management was very friendly and caring, the team was great. Nice people around, built up long term relationship with customers.
Best place to work with. Friendly staff no stress at work. Good support from the company all ways care about member of staff and coleigh..................................
Good job and I’m proud to work at Bp
Fast paced

A mixture of jobs working of tills on the coffee bar and shop floor

Always something to do

Work team is amazing

Everyone helps each other

Management is brilliant
As I worked nights the management were not on site so I led the team. Plenty of work to do as it was a newly opened service area on a major intersection. The pay is minimum wage regardless of whether your leading the team or just a team member. Most of the customers are regular visitors but in your first few weeks you have a fair amount of training to do which does involve working on the computer at home. Various shifts are available though benefits are low. Good variation of work available.
mainly till work
some stocking up

good bunch of people to work with

good and bad management

hardest part of the job is dealing with the public

get free tea or coffee
The store is not too big or too small, an excellent environment to gain experience of serving customers, communication between them, solving their problems, etc.
The management is very understanding and helpful. Other employees are also helpful when you need them. Training is very good. Customers are also very pleasant. I learned a new computer system. A typical day at work is very satisifying.
I asked for 1 day off over nearly 18 months employed there. The boss said no straight up and said I'm going to report me to higher management to be laid off. Bunch of bullies in charters towers
Poor Managment,expect to work all night and get no money for it,doing other people’s jobs and not enough time to have a fill 30 mins break,not great place to work
Ordering stock, receiving deliveries and checking their quality, preparing displays Motivating staff, unloading deliveries and stacking shelves, serving customers, dealing with performance of the management staff and all sales assistants. Dealing with associated paperwork’s, ensure that the store operates safety and legally in accordance with company HSSE, Food safety and Compliance policies and procedures.
Current expectations on add on sales and pressure to meet unrealistic targets are ridiculous. Serving 250 plus people in a 7 hr shift, making coffee, handling deliveries, cleaning cafe equipment, dealing with uber eats orders, cleaning store, refilling shelves , getting rid of expired stock and all on your own.
Lucky if you get 5 minutes break and bad luck if you need to use the bathroom.

Current manager is all about looking after the boys - who don’t pull their weight and don’t care.
productive and fun place to work with collaborative staff and different challenges. I liked working at BP, learned new experiences. great working atmosphere with new customers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K