BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

can be accomadating with shifts. not many benefits, variety of work
mainly till work
some stocking up

good bunch of people to work with

good and bad management

hardest part of the job is dealing with the public

get free tea or coffee
Fast-paced customer focused environment
The store is not too big or too small, an excellent environment to gain experience of serving customers, communication between them, solving their problems, etc.
The management is very understanding and helpful. Other employees are also helpful when you need them. Training is very good. Customers are also very pleasant. I learned a new computer system. A typical day at work is very satisifying.
Very poor management
I asked for 1 day off over nearly 18 months employed there. The boss said no straight up and said I'm going to report me to higher management to be laid off. Bunch of bullies in charters towers
Managment
Poor Managment,expect to work all night and get no money for it,doing other people’s jobs and not enough time to have a fill 30 mins break,not great place to work
Ordering stock, receiving deliveries and checking their quality, preparing displays Motivating staff, unloading deliveries and stacking shelves, serving customers, dealing with performance of the management staff and all sales assistants. Dealing with associated paperwork’s, ensure that the store operates safety and legally in accordance with company HSSE, Food safety and Compliance policies and procedures.
Too much emphasis on upsell
Current expectations on add on sales and pressure to meet unrealistic targets are ridiculous. Serving 250 plus people in a 7 hr shift, making coffee, handling deliveries, cleaning cafe equipment, dealing with uber eats orders, cleaning store, refilling shelves , getting rid of expired stock and all on your own.
Lucky if you get 5 minutes break and bad luck if you need to use the bathroom.

Current manager is all about looking after the boys - who don’t pull their weight and don’t care.
fun and challenging
productive and fun place to work with collaborative staff and different challenges. I liked working at BP, learned new experiences. great working atmosphere with new customers.
Not worth the stress.
Management are poor and pay is below the poverty line even when working max 40 hours you earn about 1400 a month. Not worth the stress. Look elsewhere.
Job
I really liked working for Bp, it was really a good experience for my career I had more chance of dealing with customers and had more experiences about fuel and had experience of health and safety.
Stressful
Worked ever so hard to not be appreciated. Poor work environment, competitive nature and unenjoyable. We were worked extremely hard and were always understaffed.
Fast paced
Its fast paced, i learned how to pull in deliveries and accept them on the system, how to print off reports of daily activities, being part of the management team is hard but im learning new things, the hardest part of my job is trying to get everything done that is expected of me which isnt always easy but i manage it and i find most enjoyable is that we all work well together.
Great benefits
The company has some brilliant benefits, you get a major holiday even if you only are contracted 8 hours a week, the holiday goes up yearly too, for example it works out that I have 6 weeks holiday this year due to being in the company a while.
Issues I do have are the fact you don’t know what kind of management team you’ll get, they like to chop and change them to different stores but the issues are the fact some are a lot lazier than others, I work nights and there’s no communication whatsoever and it’s not good.
Good pay, other staff not so good
Other staff aren’t always great at the job, management only happy if your making them look good. Lots of sickness. Good pay. Lots of different jobs on site.
Work at Bp
Working in Bp was such a beautiful time , my first job experience and I can tell that i really enjoyed working there , great staff and management! I would recommend this company
The overall experience working at BP was good. I met a lot of awesome people and they are like family to me. Downs are management expectations, pay and bonus'. Management could do better at realizing that their employees work hard sweat and tears each day for the company.
Would love to go back
Loved my time working here. Wish I had never left. The person i left because left shortly after so wish i had stuck it out. Really miss the people, manager was amazing. Hope to go back some day
Decent enough if you have no qualifications
It’s a decent job if you have nothing else going for you or just need part time work. No job in retail is wonderful, all as bad as each other in some way or another.
Pros
Always hours available
Cons
A lot of jobs in the day to complete
Good place to start working
Moody colleagues but a helpful night staff
Good management

Generous night rates compared to other retailers

Got to know lot about coffee making

Good to touch up on communication skills (especially if English is not your first language)
Mean pepole
The worst part about working here is you get no breaks, angry customers, party crowds at night. The deli is so slow that you have groups of customers hanging around causing trouble. Had several fights happen in The store while working overnight.
A multinacionális cégek közül az egyik legtisztességesebb
Figyelnek az ergonómiára, személyes igényekre, van heti 1-2 home office lehetőség, évenkénti béremelés, éves bónusz- teljesítmény alapú, ingyen tea-kávé, céges mobil személyes használatra is
1.5K