BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 437 reviews matching the search See all 3,627 reviews
Last manager was very nasty and belittled everyone
Csr (Former Employee) –  Halls Head WADecember 1, 2019
I was there for just under 6 years the first
two managers were really great but the last manager was a very nasty person she made working there very stressful and an un happy environment which was a pitty as it was a great job and the customers were very nice aswell.
Good place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Silverwater NSWNovember 25, 2019
Was fun and exciting always something new that was happening no two days were the same, pay was decent if you got the right shifts. Best part was the regular customers
Good company
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Livingston, West LothianNovember 24, 2019
It’s a fast pace company to work for as it’s part of m&s so it’s not just a petrol station.

Staff are great to work with too. Every day is a different day
workplace and culture
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Elmore VICNovember 22, 2019
the workplace and culture here was really good, i enjoyed learning new things about the fuel industry and being able to bond with regular customers. i also got along with the fellow staff
Great peole
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lakemoor, ILNovember 21, 2019
I loved working there fun to work great boss, nice people. is a fast pace and lots to do. I started as a full time. was a walk-in use to work for the shell down the street and when I came back to town my old boss got me this job. i loved working for both of them.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hildenborough, KentNovember 18, 2019
Great team to work with everyone looks after eachother. It's hard work but rewarding even if it is just the five minutes you give to the old boy who probably only talks to a handful of people. I find the management team very flexible and helpful always willing to listen if you have any issues. If you put the hard work in you are rewarded for it with progression in the company.
Fast Paced
PERM PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / BARISTA (Current Employee) –  Caboolture QLDNovember 17, 2019
Working for BP is very fast paced and sometimes stressful during busy periods. You need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be resilient to rude and arrogant customers.
Good
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kettering EastNovember 7, 2019
Pleasant place to work, good management, good team mates. Always supporting each other. Fair wages, fast paced but it's always good to be busy! Understanding managers
Almost good
CSA/SSO (Current Employee) –  BudbrookNovember 5, 2019
There is a culture that puts management under too much stress, as many of the goals are obviously unattainable. In both of the sites I have worked at, the culture is good, together with good interaction among the staff.
My first job
Customer Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Coburg North VICNovember 4, 2019
The management was ok, salary was less, i learned a lot in here, and workplace culture was good, the most enjoyable part was communicating with customers and maintaining the store.
Fast working time goes quickly
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbury park in green gateOctober 29, 2019
I have 13 years working experience in Bp .Still I missed my work.But I could not have to transfer to Colchester area.Still looking for a job kind of customer service assistance.As a part timer.
Pros
50% off good in break time
Cons
1/2 hour for break and paid also
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, CanterburyOctober 27, 2019
BP Connect gives me a chance to learn how to work fast and professional as a team. Most of the time when I working with my team, I feel very proud of ourself that we can help every customer by giving them a good customer service.
Always Busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newstead QLDOctober 22, 2019
Working with BP is a good experience in my career. Learning day by day new things. Serving more than 500 customers on each shift. The hardest part of the job is doing Solo shift ( Manage all the things alone )
Fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maidstone, KentOctober 22, 2019
This was a nice and warm environment for me to work in. Very friendly staff and management never locked down and colleagues or staff. Very helpful to new staff and good practice of team work despite hard work.
Pros
Free coffee and subsidised lunch
Cons
Insufficient security to staff against shoplifting and thieves especially for the night shift
No recognition for employees
customer service assistant (Former Employee) –  Frimley, SurreyOctober 22, 2019
No recognition for employees, company support only the side of management and believes them no matter the management do wrong this is very very bad side this company!
Employees is always wrong even though they do right thing ! Company doesn’t defend the employees very sad
Good Workplace
CSA (Former Employee) –  South WestOctober 21, 2019
I was a CSA in 2 different stores. My role in both stores was identical, the BP way of working is excellent. You repeat the same routines each day, as a team and everyone knows what is required. You are well protected as an employee - you have lots of rights and job security. I frequently saw colleagues of mine gain promotions up the management structure, the opportunities are definitely there for employees to make career progress. I was well looked after by my managers and when I did have disciplinary issues there was a fair system in place.
easy job, friendly managers
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, WiltshireOctober 15, 2019
job included stacking the shop floor, pulling forward, date rotation, cleaning, till work, reductions, making coffees.
really easy job, not always super busy, managers are friendly and talk to you with respect which is really important

the worse part of the job is (depending on who is the manager on shift) if youre new you'll get stuck on tills and they wont take you off which can be super boring
Worked part time
Customer Service Representative/merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 6, 2019
I only worked part time at BP. It really depends if the store that you are working at is company or privately owned. Most of the managers were easy to work for though. I liked to keep busy and it made the time go by fast!I don't know but I was making around 10 dollars per hour but that was about 6 years ago...
Caa
Csa (Current Employee) –  Peebles, Scottish BordersOctober 1, 2019
Absolutly terrible no personal skills or cares about staff. Just use u as labour. Very little training or progression training offered even though promised.
previous employee
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  KetteringSeptember 30, 2019
management where rude and didnt want to know if something happend, understaffed rushed off feet, problems all over, the shop was a mess, hygiene problems, staff didnt get on, nasty vibes, management backstab and swaps shifts left right and centre, none of the guidlines are followed, they have favourites if they didnt like you they you would know.... foul place to work!!!

51.4K