BP Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 279 reviews matching the search See all 1,788 reviews
Hours are difficult
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Launceston TASAugust 19, 2019
I worked here for a period of 11 months and they didn't remember that I had my daughter every 2nd weekend and didn't do the roster accordingly. Early morning and late nights made it very difficult with my daughter and the work/life balance
Pros
Met lots of interesting people
Cons
Terrible hours
Soul destroying job
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge Wells, KentAugust 11, 2019
Managers treating you like a shoe soles. Job is as basic as a ten year old can do it hence no respect and poor money. Do it until you get something better to do and give them a kick afterwards. Politics among managers at its best.
Pros
Cons
No respect, long hours
Great Working Atmosphere
CSA (Former Employee) –  EnfieldAugust 3, 2019
The work requires you to be highly flexible as you will need to focus on various tasks.

I have learned to follow the policies in place by BP, when it comes to who you can sell tobacco/Alcohol products. I have also gained skills in being patient with elderly customers, as well as communicating in a friendly and professional manner.

Moreover BP has a great set of both duty managers and manager, who are always there to help you out when something goes wrong or when you have made any mistakes.

Finally the hardest part of the job for me is being able to manage both the coffee station, fuel court and the tills.
Pros
Discounts and great learning resource
Cons
Short breaks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILJuly 10, 2019
You are a cashier stocker ordering putting order away check in vendor's.making coffee cooking plus some BP have gaming in them you watch people in the gaming area.
Productive and developing place
Planning Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baku, AZJuly 6, 2019
Competitive pay, travel perks, great growth and there you find right executive to take you on
Horrible workplace.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILJune 21, 2019
No overtime/holiday pay even though it's law.
No days off of any kind.
Owner lies about what he pays new hjres which causes them to leave.
Owner in general is not even a part of this store.
If you like having to bicker with people because they have no idea how to put gas in they're car every day, sure go for it.
Stay away from this place for your sanity.
Fast pacing environment to work in.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Newberry, SCJune 18, 2019
Its easy bur frustrating when you monitoring every move being made. It is a very fast pacing, smooth job but once again frustrating from the management
Productive and fun
CSR (Current Employee) –  Tumbi Umbi NSWJune 11, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the day is meeting new people and working with an amazing team. A typical day is full of laughs, learning of new things, the hardest part is standing on your feet for long periods of time.
busy environment
Customer Service Representative (part time) (Current Employee) –  Wiley Park NSWMay 21, 2019
I usually do the night shifts, so I interact with the customers in the morning time. At night i would be busy with my shift activities and serving the customers through night pay window. Overall its good for the part time.
Awful management.
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  BramptonMay 2, 2019
Managers and BP in general DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. I've been bullied and harassed and nothing got done. A young girl was sexually harassed here and they turned a blind eye. You'd do best not to work here.

Everything they tell you in the interview be ready for 10x more work which they don't tell you about but expect you to do.
Pros
½ off lunch up to £6
Cons
Management, hours/shifts/work load
Fun and exciting while working
Customer Service Representative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Annerley QLDMay 1, 2019
This place is always exciting to work. As I am working as a console operator, I get a chance to meet and talk to many types of mentalities which excites me. Some people are very good at sharing their experiences which makes me learn something out of that.
Bp job
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Wingate, NCApril 10, 2019
Its a good first job, learned a lot about working in customer service. It was a good starting point and I think any young person would enjoy it. Im just ready to move on
Pros
Discount items
Cons
short breaks
Good part-time job while studying
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Silverdale, AucklandMarch 14, 2019
Such a huge company, so experience would vary store to store. Thoroughly enjoyed my employment as it suited my lifestyle. Good part-time work however could potentially be boring and repetitive as full-time work.
Wonderful people to work with amd is a family owned business.
Customer Service/Accounting (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 8, 2019
This was a wonderful environment to work in. The owner is very fair, considerate and accommodating to emergency time off. There is just no advancement. This is a family owned company therefore we were all very close. Very nice place to work.
fast-paced friendly enviroment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, OHDecember 11, 2018
It was fun an easy to keep a smile and hold conversations with loving people. I never had a bad day there. worked for the nicest manager. Also a very clean environment to work in.
work place where i learned a lot
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bedford, BedfordshireDecember 6, 2018
i have learned a lot from this job, started job from 5am to 1pm five days a week. i have learned to communicate with colleagues customer and made friends.
i have been working hard therefore they offered me a management job. training to become manager there.
Pros
50% discount on food to eat on site
Cons
8 hours a day
It is a confortable and fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yorkville, ILNovember 27, 2018
I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and the joking behaviors but also enjoyed talking with and helping my customers. I kept everything stocked and cleaned and ready for the morning rush. My manager was very understanding and helpful in so many ways. I miss working there but I needed a new start.
fast paced environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLDNovember 20, 2018
Overall a good company to work for, many opportunities if you want to work up the ladder. Always something to do, never a dull moment in the workplace.
BP Holborough
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Holborough, KentNovember 4, 2018
very good company to work for. Benefits include 50% off lunch food upto a certain amount, 28 days annual leave and can always help change shifts if needed.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
set shifts
Not the best company
ه Customer service (Former Employee) –  Caldermeade VICOctober 17, 2018
Never work for them again, they are not nice people. Constantly getting put down. Pay rate is below below average. On Christmas day you get some rate you work every other day