Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Northampton

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
Northampton4 reviews
I usually worked from 10pm-6am. During this time I worked alone in the petrol station.

The hardest part of the job was working alone and having to undertake all he asks required. During these hours he fod stock was to be checked and ensure all stock was put out.. The whole store was to be cleaned. All the pastries and fresh bread etc was to be cooked ready for when the next shift started at 6am. The newspapers were to be taken off the shelves fom the day before and the new ones put out.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when I rarely worked he day shifts with others as I had a chance to get to know some of my colleagues properly.
A really good atmosphere to work in. lovely customers very good, hard working team members and encoiuraging and supporting management a great place to work
Was not related to my future other-ways it was a nice place to work
Pros
Food discount
Cons
London hours
A typical day at BP would involve cash handling, serving customers, checking for suitable age and checking for hazards on the fore court at all times. We would also have to do stock handling, we kept our shop fully stock, regular stock takes were carried out, we would also have to cash up our floats at the end of the shift. This was a job where we had to be on the ball at all times as we would be serving fuel, cigerettes and alcohol, so we would need to check for people ages and offer any promotions for that month.
Pros
variety of work
Cons
shift pattern hours