Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
Atlanta, GA4 reviews
I only worked part time at BP. It really depends if the store that you are working at is company or privately owned. Most of the managers were easy to work for though. I liked to keep busy and it made the time go by fast!I don't know but I was making around 10 dollars per hour but that was about 6 years ago...
Ordered merchandise and checked in merchandise, Would then stock merchandise and make the shelves look inviting. If the shelves needed cleaning, then I would clean the shelves. If customers needed checked out , I would also help.I learned to check all departments and make sure any back stock was put out before I placed a new order.The management was always very supportive and encouraging. It was a fun workplace. I still have friendships from my days that I worked there.The hardest part of the job was estimating how much I needed to order when the city had different conventions, sports events, etc. that would be in town and making sure that we had enough merchandise without over ordering,The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers!
Pros
A fun job!
Cons
No Health benfits at the time
One of the the best jobs that gave me the opportunity togain responsibility.
Cons
Wasn't furthering my career
Good place to learn. The hardest part is getting promoted in your field, and speaking honestly is frowned upon.