BP Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 3,627 reviews
Contract work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2019
I did contract work, the management of the contract team had an unreasonable expectation of people under him. He wasn't married nor had kids, so he expected everyone to work 24/7. I was even threatened of being fired when I had to leave to take my son from school to the ER due to an accident on an icy day. It's been years, I am not even sure the Contracted company works under BP anymore.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Lots of overtime, no time for family
Summary
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 27, 2018
Working at BP was good, really good. I had a chance to get pretty good at alphanumeric entry and even got to branch out in assisting with oil sample testing. It was, to say the least, a dirty job. Even so, I felt like what we were doing was important and enjoyed most of the people there. BP provided a good work environment.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Department phased out when company chose new direction
Successful student ready to work
Data Entry Scanner/File room (Former Employee) –  Wamsutter, WYDecember 13, 2013
Highly motivated, hard working student due to graduate May 2014 with a degree in social work. earned above average grades, BCM club president. Volunteer in many events. Managed a fast food restaurant, were I over saw 23 employees. Ran all the day to day activities of the food industry.
A typical day at work
North America Gas/Land - Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2013
A typical day at work is very exciting and interesting. Working at BP has been great opportunity for me. Never in a million years, I would have thought that I could have worked comfortable at a large and well know company. I have learned alot in a short period and each day is productive.
Pros
cafeterias and gym on the campus, also, doctor and dentist office
Cons
garages