Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Lead Cashier

Lead Cashier23 reviews
the good place to work if you like customer service. it helps you how to keep things organize and make deals with other companies for better merchandise.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
long hour and less pay
Sometimes busy depending on the day and times. Some customers you would have to tell to leave. the hardest part of the job was seeing customers not have enough money to pay for their merchandise.
Cons
I loved working here after it was bought by new owner. I was the the not family member. I took time off in April to finish my schooling and was thinking i wasn't getting a raise and bonus, Idid get it on my last 2 week check. I'm choosing not to return because of my safety.
I loved the job because I was constantly moving around to get the job done. I love that because it makes time fly by. Didn’t matter if we were slow I always found things to do. Cleaning, rearranging, dusting. Anything to make it a better place.
Pros
The customers
Cons
No benefits or consistent raises
The company itself was great to work for if you're looking for a dead end job. The managers were very personable and became friends very quickly. I would highly recommend anyone to work for them as a starter job.
very nice place to work.it had its pros and cons as well.the thing i disliked was that i was stable or stuck with no opportunity to move forward and there was no growth or opportunity to study
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours and weekends
BP aka Shell was a pleasant environment. Employees work hard but get the job done. The owner was always giving incentives to employees and customers and was definitely a firm but fair individual
Good pay, but overwhelmingly complex at times. I really enjoyed when the manager bought everyone food, every once a month. Also liked how quick paced things were.
Pros
Discounts
My job is great. I cash check, order and stock supplies, vendor relations and most importantly I make sure my customers leave with a smile on their face.
I don't really have anything to say. Everyday was the same, the atmosphere wasn't as great as it should have been. I did get to advance in this job to the manager position that's the only thin I can say I liked about this place.
The atmosphere at this job was very exciting and enjoyable to come into work everyday. There was always things to do from paperwork,schedules down to the everyday cleaning, I loved the customers most of all. We had regular customers who I had got to know very well and enjoyed talking with them when they came in. I believe I made the workplace a store people liked coming to and would pick our store over going to another. My co-workers were also all very friendly and everyone had a good relationship. Management worked with all the employees to make sure they knew what was expected of them at the same time very understanding if a situation did occur. I am a very friendly person and I like people to feel happy after communicating with me and maybe even knowing that I might have made a better day for them than what they were having to start with.
Pros
bonuses and incentives for good work
Cons
healthcare was a little too expensive
I loved this job it was very busy and I met wonderful people on a daily basis. I the kind of job that was known for advancement's within the company.
Pros
Great atomsphere, clean, great associates.
Cons
Business really went down when it was closing.
enjoyed everyone I worked with at this company. was looking for a more full time position, generally didn't work 40 hours a week
During my time worked with this company I started working as a cashier, after 6 months I was then promoted to Assistant manager to store manager.
A typical day working in a gas station was a wonderful experience. Meeting different customer everyday and having the opportunity to make someone smile after a hard day of work. Most people that came in wanted a nice conversation and would love it if you knew who they where by name. I learn how to be sociable and attentive working at B.P. Management there was scarce because it was a small operation but the ones that were there were interactive with the employees from time to time. My co workers were fun to work with and we also did things together outside of work. The hardest part of the job was the location and the risk of danger working at night in a 24 hour gas station with no security. The most enjoyable was all the relationships that were build between employees and customers.
Pros
The culture of the organization
Cons
The environment of the location
I worked hard everyday, you deal with lots of different people on a daily basis and it keeps you on your toes
they people I worked with was great, but the company wouldn't hire any new people and it was a 24 hr store and only 4 people working so it was rough.
I realy liked this job but i was the only worker for the longest time so it was hard work.
Basically just a typical work day,sales,customer service,maintaining a clean work environment.
I like working at this store i was pretty much on my own at work though because it was a small store . I would still be working there if it wasnt for the owner losing the store. I loved helping people. I usally during the day cleaned the store stocked took orders for what we needed. I also was the one who keep track of income and damages
Pros
owner was nice
Cons
never got a break worked form 7 am to 10 pm most the time
Most part it was good company to work for. Some of the managent staff was not good to work for.
Pros
benfits
Cons
you could get rob at anytime and people drove off without paying for gas.