Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager61 reviews
There are good and not so good leaders in BP just as in any large company. Most try to do their best and help the company succeed. BP compensates very well so that helps and they are trying hard to promote more female leaders.
Jobs for pals and friebds, hidden agendas, do not practice wat is written.
Managers are not supportive

U are victimised by certain managers

Hr do not make fair decisions

They used the legal process to victimise

The managers have their favourites
Cost cutting is out of control. People are not getting the opportunity to grow with jobs going overseas. People deserve better options to develop their careers. Millennials will not stay.
acheiving more profits with highest satisfcation of customers and shareholders.
The work culture with training facilites are good.

staff facilites are excellent to retain the trained staff.
I’m thankful if I get the opportunity to work there, I been working at the Gasstation the last 10 years so I have good experience, I’m ready to do my responsibilities and work
Senior managers are looking at every opportunity to advance their own careers at the expense of others and indeed the business itself. Genuinely, look elsewhere irrelevant of the benefits they may offer you.
The company has unrealistic views on what a manager is. The job description does not match reality. You are basically just a dogs body there to mop up all the jobs no one else will do. You are not allowed to have an opinion about anything, and can not have a good work life balance due to the shifts. Regularly put on late shift in to early, with hardly any sleep. The job itself is tough lots of heavy deliveries, and never enough staff to help out. It's a non stop day with no time allowed to have breaks.
If you want to get the Title of manager BP/M&S is the best place to get it, They train you up with the basics on how to manage a team, HR training, Food safety level 1&2.
Company is shrinking and no opportunities for advancement. Each year the work force is being made redundant. Work life balance is talked about not managed actively by management.
great place to work. Enjoy my experience. Met great people as customers. Everyday was different. Teriffic owner and great manager. Clean store. Worked tons of .
Staff members were friendly as well as customers. Sometimes I would work well over 12 hours with no breaks or a relief. Bosses never helped out and I had to handle all aspects of the business on my own
Pros
Good Gas
Cons
No breaks and your the only one working
Waiting on customers, checking in vendors, putting orders way, keeping the store clean and neat. Talking with customers and other employees.Management was great.
Pros
customers
i want to go back here but unfornaly they closed down and sold the stores i need a job like this again i need to apply for more i miss working there..
Pros
i loved this job
Cons
i loved this job
If I spent time at this, it would be a waste. The company is yet another large corporate entity that cares nothing for those who supply it's labor.

It's local manager was taking money directly from checks of his employees for stolen gas and inventory incidents that they had no control over.

honestly, why am I having to waste 150 characters at this moronic company?
I worked here during my high school and college days. Good atmosphere with lost of growing possibilies to employees. Highly recommend anyone to work here.
Great place if you have a great team but unfortunately business cutting corners means stress on everyone. Head office sends down expectancy yet does not know how the store runs day to day and how impossible some of the tasks are when your running low on labour hours. Company needs to treat staff better and review pay due to the sheer volume of work that is expected in the time that it is given.
Pros
Discount lunch
Cons
No appreciation. Too much work load
The job is good for someone who needs experience in handling customers, learned how to deal with customers as a manager, the owner gave me the opportunity to succeed.
ne oldurur ne de surundurur. sirf 50 karakter dolsun diye son cumleyi yaziyorum
I loved it at first. It done really well as a new place. Then the owner had me start working 1st and 2nd shift with no days off. I couldn't work around the clock. They are now closed.
Wonderful company, however after they sold all of their retail facilities my position was gone. Over all the company did take care of their employees and promoted from within.
many challenges where faced during the day. I managed a gas station, so safety and customer service where extremely important all the time. This position was also a 24-7 job.i was also responsible for large amounts of money every day.this was a chalnage.
Pros
job advancement
Cons
handling large amounts of money
Ask a question about working or interviewing at bp. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K