Here to help
Coronavirus update

bp Employee Reviews for Petroleum Engineer in Houston, TX

Petroleum Engineer7 reviews
Houston, TX7 reviews
Had a good experience with coworkers, friendly and very willing to teach. Job was interesting and there was a fair amount of freedom for technical work, lots of training until it was cost cut.
Great work place that allowed me to work part time to satay at home with children
Fairly compensated and a great place to work.

on a computer all day long
Slow to climb the corporate ladder. Lots of process. That being said, company really does care for employees and in all I've seen, they always do the right thing. The company operates with integrity and keeps safety of people and the environment at the forefront of all decisions.
After working several different rotations, I got exposure to a cross-section of the company. Some roles and managers were great, unfortunately others more than made up for that. The company is incapable of acting decisively in a dynamic business and does not reward independent thought.
People are great to work with. Everyone is very helpful. The work is challenging and interesting. Facilities are amazing. I worked as an intern, got great feedback from my supervisors, but was still not invited to come back. They are pretty stingy about giving out permanent job offers.
Great smart well driven people to work with. I was summer intern, very limited full-time hiring.
Great training class, great work/life balance, it's a good company with overall good benefits.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at bp?