Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

BP Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Was a productive work environment.
I have learnt about being punctual, dress appropriately and have good manners in the work environment. The hardest part of the job was when some customers would be wrong but employees would have to always act like they are right.
Good company
Great place to work for always room for promotion simple tasks during the day, stocking products and ensuring shop is kept clean at all times,

Checking the forecourt area.
trouble shooting network issu
Solve cash register issues.
Troubles shoot network connections.

Dispatch a tech to sight when needed

Solve pin pad issue

Help site with end of day reports
Pros
great people
Not for me
It was a private owner business I had started work here for temporary I did not like the job and management there was no benefit at all just got my hourly salary
Just work place
Sometimes we get Some tips when it buzy like morth ends we use to make Some to much money for bus fair that money it help use very well we relly apriciate
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Sometimes
Productive and enjoyable workplace!
During my time working at BP Gas and Oil, I enjoyed my time and had a great experience with the current employees and managers. My time was usually spent doing the exact jobs required by my supervisor and barely any more, all while being welcomed by my co-workers at the time. I would recommend this place of employment to anyone looking to make some good money to pay for school, monthly rent, etc,.
It has its pros and cons
Like all jobs it's a great place to work but it has caveats. Good work life balance and great benefits packages however it is not easy to advance to the next level.
Pros
Good benefits packages
Cons
Not easy to advance
A very productive work environment
British Petroleum have gave me the opportunity to work with the team, built my experience and help build my character. However, i have gained new skills and work ethics. As a night employee, i had to deal with different types of customers, stocking, merchandising and cleaning. As a night shift employee i had to prepare everything ready to go for the morning. Night shift staff had to work together and use our own initiative to conduct our shift, working as team was important as we did not have a night manager.
The hardest part of the job was to manage the awareness of the customers that walked in and out of the store, we had to be alert and work alongside each other.
Pros
flexible timetable
Cons
half price lunch, (leftovers must stay in store)
Build good knowledge
Its a good company to work at for building knowledge about fuel and lube industry.
Bp has a lot to offer
Pros
Company car / petrol / cell phone
Cons
Incentives / bonus
perfect for a student
a part time cashier job is perfect for a student. work is slow paced, and night shift gives you a lot of down time. usually cashier jobs are very close to home, so the commute is rather shot which saves you plenty of time
Productive and fun place
Good place to work for, i learn lots of skills, i did training in CAR, health and safety, the more you work harder the more you are being rewarded.
Busy workplace
Have to face customer problems and try to solve that as soon as possible
Giving good customer services

How to give a good customer service in a busy environment

Co-workers are really helpful

Hardest part of the job is taking delivery with serving customers

Enjoyable part is Meeting different customers
Brilliant group of individuals, fantastic management team, friendly customers.
The work place is nice and enjoyable and people around their are nice to talk to. The work place staff are really good to you they work as a unit and you feel part of a family their. People work hard at the company and make sure they help each other out and share out the task between each other.
Brilliant group of individuals, fantastic management team, friendly customers. It is a very demanding position when asked to do multiple tasks in a short amount of time.
Pros
I have worked in BP Garages & I enjoyed working as we get good promotion training
Cons
Mixed shift work all over the place every week/ short staffed for over a year
Friendly environment
I enjoyed while working with BP because there is the chance of learning the best way to communicate with buyers and know the friendly environment with fellows
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Travel Problems
it was a gas station
i was a cahsier at this gas station. i learn how to do lottery, invontory in the store everynight i left this job and clean and the lock the store up by myself every night.
Great place to work if you need unorthodox hours such as graveyards etc
This job allows you to learn great personal management skills, which you can apply to all aspects of life including time management, financial management etc. You also become great at starting conversations and maintaining customer interest in a product or service. The hardest part is just the dealing with difficult customers but you get all sorts in the world, you just have to deal with it as it comes.
Pros
customer interaction
Cons
difficult customers