BP Employee Review

A typical day
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  northamptonNovember 11, 2014
A typical day at BP would involve cash handling, serving customers, checking for suitable age and checking for hazards on the fore court at all times. We would also have to do stock handling, we kept our shop fully stock, regular stock takes were carried out, we would also have to cash up our floats at the end of the shift. This was a job where we had to be on the ball at all times as we would be serving fuel, cigerettes and alcohol, so we would need to check for people ages and offer any promotions for that month.
Pros
variety of work
Cons
shift pattern hours

Other BP Employee Reviews

Ok
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 20, 2020
The job was ok did my part and stayed to myself can’t speak on the experience for everyone. People were nice and easy to work and train with. Happy with my time
fun and challenging
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLDFebruary 20, 2020
productive and fun place to work with collaborative staff and different challenges. I liked working at BP, learned new experiences. great working atmosphere with new customers.

51.5K