BP Employee Review

Contract work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 5, 2019
I did contract work, the management of the contract team had an unreasonable expectation of people under him. He wasn't married nor had kids, so he expected everyone to work 24/7. I was even threatened of being fired when I had to leave to take my son from school to the ER due to an accident on an icy day. It's been years, I am not even sure the Contracted company works under BP anymore.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Lots of overtime, no time for family

Other BP Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2019
I can only speak for the area of Learning Operations. If you were not part of a click, you were screwed. They were very unprofessional and treated people horribly.
I worked often as a Cashier. Well over 15 years of cashiering at several different gas station spots.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  219 west CHICAGO ROADJuly 20, 2019
Cashiering at local Gas Stations over a span of 15 years. Often working with excellent Team members. Money sheets often at s $0.01 balance. Alway discrepancies found located within the PAPER WORK OF SHIFTS. Customer and staff relations allowed for the low wage increases.
Pros
Managers would cash your checks.
Cons
Security was lacking.

51.2K