BP Employee Review

enjoyed meeting cutomers and employees
Customer Service Representative/merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
Ordered merchandise and checked in merchandise, Would then stock merchandise and make the shelves look inviting. If the shelves needed cleaning, then I would clean the shelves. If customers needed checked out , I would also help.
I learned to check all departments and make sure any back stock was put out before I placed a new order.
The management was always very supportive and encouraging. It was a fun workplace. I still have friendships from my days that I worked there.
The hardest part of the job was estimating how much I needed to order when the city had different conventions, sports events, etc. that would be in town and making sure that we had enough
merchandise without over ordering,
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers!
Pros
A fun job!
Cons
No Health benfits at the time

Other BP Employee Reviews

hostile company/usw garbage
storehouse (Former Employee) –  Whiting, INFebruary 25, 2020
This company is on the downward spiral. As someone who was the sacrificial lamb for the 19 contract at the storehouse I would say star far away from here. The union is a complete joke that does nothing but fight the membership anymore with excuses about what they cannot do. HR is corrupt that will always side with the management no matter what is said or done.This use to be the place to work back in the Amoco days but has fallen a long way since then. Better off going somewhere else unless you enjoy getting treated like trash and paying dues for a union that does absolutely nothing!
Experience (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater LondonFebruary 25, 2020
I did work experience there with my dad and it shed insight into the working office environment, showed me he timings of working day and the general life of those working in the city.
I very much enjoyed my experience talking to a large variety of people who just show the amount of people it takes to make a company such as BP run smoothly.

51.5K